View 149,337 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,338th Review now!

Poster:Jenna Pimentel
Date:12/30/2011 2:03:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: AMAZING!
Review:I have transported my car between California and Florida a few times. I was never pleased with other services. They were always way too expensive, rude, never on time, and never seemed to know what they were talking about. A friend told me about All American Transport so I figured it was worth a shot. I never expected it would be as great as it was. I was very nervous about transporting my car because I had just bought it a few months earlier and it was brand new. The man who helped me (Byron) was so friendly and extremely knowledgable, he put me at ease about the whole process. He answered all my questions and returned calls and emails promptly. My car was delivered much quicker then I had ever expected and in perfect condition. The driver was kind and accomodating (I forgot his name). I would recommend All American Transport to anyone, and in the future I will no longer dread transporting my car.

Jenna Pimentel gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: