View 153,802 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,803th Review now!

Poster:Jennifer L. Rose
Date:12/28/2011 12:44:00 PM
Reviewed:Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc.
Subject: Wonderful experience!
Review:My husband and I were relocated for a work opportunity and I was left in charge of getting our belongngs to Nebraska. He told me to find a transporting company for our vehicle. I'm so glad I was referred to Capitol Transport. They guided me through the step-by-step process. They were friendly and prefessional too. I was, of course, a little worried about our car arriving late but it was delivered right when I was told it would be. I'm so glad I chose them and I'm happy to refer them to anyone who needs transporting services!!

Jennifer L. Rose gave Capitol Transport & Logistics, Inc. a rating of: