View 150,690 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,691th Review now!

Poster:T. Middleton
Date:12/25/2011 1:55:00 AM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Just What I was Looking For...
Review:Kim Foster owns the company & stays with you the entire time by means of phone calls til the vehicle makes its destination. Kim has an incredible personality & I knew instantly she was the person my husband & I would chose to move my son's car to Calif. so he could have it while attending school.

I had great service and will be definitely using her again. Don't hesitate!!!

T. Middleton gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: