Transport Logo
View 171,919 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,920th Review now!

Date:12/14/2011 4:09:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Simple and Easy
Review:All American Transport Company quoted me $650 from the very first contact. They never asked for anything more. I contacted them during the Thanksgiving holiday and Justin, the rep, submitted all of my information and said due to the holiday, it may be next week before we can find you a transporter. Monday morning I was contacted by Justin and my car was picked up Monday night. My car was delivered to it's destination the very next day. I would highly recommend doing business with them if you are looking for straight forward simple service.

Tobyas gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:805338-IT

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.