View 152,586 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,587th Review now!

Poster:Tobyas
Date:12/14/2011 4:09:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Simple and Easy
Review:All American Transport Company quoted me $650 from the very first contact. They never asked for anything more. I contacted them during the Thanksgiving holiday and Justin, the rep, submitted all of my information and said due to the holiday, it may be next week before we can find you a transporter. Monday morning I was contacted by Justin and my car was picked up Monday night. My car was delivered to it's destination the very next day. I would highly recommend doing business with them if you are looking for straight forward simple service.

Tobyas gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: