Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,728 Reviews on 3,374 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 652 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Convoy Motors llc
Date:12/14/2011 12:25:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Just a great service
Review:I own a dealership here in San Diego, my business is based on online sales so most of my cars get shipped. I used many, many, shipping companies and brokers and always had problems, cars not picked up on time, delivered late, nobody answering call or even return messeges.
Now, for about a year I been working only, and only, with Leo at All American transport,
He is the man, I am very thankfully for the help and sèrvice he provides me every week, always there and always with an answer to my questions, it is a headache free transaction everytime!!

Leo, thank you very much for the hard work and great deal you gived me and you give me.

People out there, look no further is you are in need to ship a car, my number is here posted in you have any question I'll be happy to help.

Silvio @ convoy motors

Convoy Motors llc gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Leo

Origin:California
Destination:Florida

Primary Contact:Leo

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.