View 144,226 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,227th Review now!

Poster:Hannah Haas
Date:11/30/2011 1:20:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: PCS to Germany
Review:I recently moved to Germany for my job with the Department of Defense and as a Civilian Employee with another DoD Agency, I had to work right up until time to fly therefore I was unable to drive my car to the St. Louis Processing Center where the government would ship it to Germany for me free of charge. I found American Transport online from a referal service and was able to schedule for my car to be picked up after I had left and delivered to St. Louis. I had left a packet for the driver of the needed items for the processing center and an addressed stamped envelope to mail me the paperwork from the processing center to me in Germany. My car was picked up as scheduled and arrived at the processing facility with no damage and it passed inspection first time and is currently listed as "on the water" in route to me.

Oh yea, my car is a 2008, 5-speed, Ford Mustang, Orange with a black stripe down the middle, a scoop and a spoiler, a beautiful car that will make quite a statement on the Autobahn!!

Hannah Haas gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: