View 144,431 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,432th Review now!

Poster:Mike Stafford
Date:11/23/2011 7:30:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:Alice Perry was good to work with

Transporter was clean and driver knew what he was doing

Price was $1390. which was fair for what you received.

I spoke to the transport driver several times before he picked up my auto.
He was very polite and gave me an estimate of time when he would do the pickup.
He was extremely careful with my auto and treated it as if it was his own. I could tell that he had numerous years of car transport experience by the way the auto was loaded and the care that he took in securing it into his truck. His truck was extremely well maintained and I was very impressed by that.

Upon the arrival in North Dakota,again he was very careful in the unloading of the auto and call ti unform the party when he was due to arrive. My brother in law who is a mechanic and car enthisiast even commented on the drivers professionalism and care of the auto.

All in all it was a very pleasant experience from researching various car transporters and finally deciding upon Red Carpet , to speaking with their representative Alice Perry who was very responsive back to me with her e-mail to the numerous questions that I had being new to transporting an auto, to the final delivery of the auto.

I would definitely use Red Carpet again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/25/2011 9:06:00 AM
Alice Perry - Red Carpet Auto Transport - 602-438-4644
alice@redcarpetautotransport.com

Mike, Thank you for your 5 star review!!! It was a pleasure to be part of your move. Thank you for the compliments regarding our service and I hope to serve you again in the future- Alice 602-438-4644
Mike Stafford gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: