View 150,799 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,800th Review now!

Poster:Sandie
Date:11/2/2011 3:01:00 PM
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject: T-Bird Transport
Review:I was nervous about transporting my 1957 Thunderbird from Wisconsin to Arizona. I got quotes from about 10 different companies. I wanted an enclosed hauler for safety reasons but Bruce was able to reasssure me that the open hauler would be more affordable and just as safe. He took the time to answer all my questions, explained the vehicle would be fully insured, that it would be picked up and delivered by the same person and calmed all my fears. PDQ delivered everything they said they would do and on time!! My "Bird" arrived without a scratch, in perfect condition - a little dirty, of course - nothing a little soap and water couldn't fix. I was impressed with PDQ's professionalism and promtpness. I would highly recommend their service to others looking to transport their precious metal.

Sandie gave PDQ Auto Movers Inc. a rating of: