Transport Logo
View 172,190 Reviews on 3,866 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,191th Review now!

Date:11/2/2011 3:01:00 PM
Reviewed:PDQ Auto Movers Inc.
Subject: T-Bird Transport
Review:I was nervous about transporting my 1957 Thunderbird from Wisconsin to Arizona. I got quotes from about 10 different companies. I wanted an enclosed hauler for safety reasons but Bruce was able to reasssure me that the open hauler would be more affordable and just as safe. He took the time to answer all my questions, explained the vehicle would be fully insured, that it would be picked up and delivered by the same person and calmed all my fears. PDQ delivered everything they said they would do and on time!! My "Bird" arrived without a scratch, in perfect condition - a little dirty, of course - nothing a little soap and water couldn't fix. I was impressed with PDQ's professionalism and promtpness. I would highly recommend their service to others looking to transport their precious metal.

Sandie gave PDQ Auto Movers Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:78097-ZG

Primary Contact:Bruce
Secondary Contact:Bob

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.