View 143,910 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,911th Review now!

Poster:Jorge
Date:10/26/2011 6:45:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Professional, Honest, and Definitely Reliable
Review:My job requires moving often and after using All American Transport for a third time, I thought I'd write this well deserved review. I have done my fair share of shipping and dealt with the many unprofessional, unethical, and sometimes rude brokerage companies out there. This is by far one the few reliable ones. I have to say they have been extremely professional, honest, and attentive to my needs every single time. Thanks All American Transport, you have earned a loyal customer. I no longer have to worry about finding a reliable car transport company when it is time to move on to my next assignment.

Jorge gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: