Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,457 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 956 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Jorge
Date:10/26/2011 6:45:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Professional, Honest, and Definitely Reliable
Review:My job requires moving often and after using All American Transport for a third time, I thought I'd write this well deserved review. I have done my fair share of shipping and dealt with the many unprofessional, unethical, and sometimes rude brokerage companies out there. This is by far one the few reliable ones. I have to say they have been extremely professional, honest, and attentive to my needs every single time. Thanks All American Transport, you have earned a loyal customer. I no longer have to worry about finding a reliable car transport company when it is time to move on to my next assignment.

Jorge gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Multiple

Origin:Florida
Destination:Georgia

Primary Contact:Vivian

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.