View 151,269 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,270th Review now!

Poster:Mollie
Date:10/18/2011 3:37:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Perfect!
Review:Shipped 2012 Nissan Altima. I was dreading the drive from Florida to New York so decided to ship my car and fly instead. All American Transport team made my move hassle free. I did my research and although price was not the overall best around (only $50 extra), it certainly was worth it! My contact person was Cristian Mada. This was my first time using this kind of service and he certainly put my worries at ease and stayed in contact with me the whole way through the process. I would shoot him an email and he would reply back immediately with an answer to my question. Great customer service!! These guys have earned my business and I would definitely use them again! Not to mention the carrier team they set me up with. My pickup driver at Erin and Bill's was awesome and the delivery guy pulled my car right into the driveway. That is service! Thank you so much!!!

Mollie gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: