View 147,053 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,054th Review now!

Poster:Melanie Pritchett
Date:9/19/2011 11:06:00 PM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Horse Transportation
Review:I was looking for M and N's website tonight to arrange transport when I found these reviews. Upon reading them I felt compelled to share my experiences as they were very favorable. I have had M & N Transport 4 times from Washington to Michigan and previously into Washington. Each time I have been pleased with the care provided to me as well as my horses. The price was reasonable and the drivers have always been kind.

Further I've seen the evidence of how they handled others on board. My property is very roomy and each time here they have taken the time to clean stalls, water, check health, and rest.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Mel