Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,674 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1311 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Bryan Lewis
Date:8/30/2011 9:15:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: Great Customer Service
Review:I needed my car moved from Northern CA to Houston and so I contacted a few companies. What impressed me about First Call Auto Haul was the owner, Eric. He always answered his phone, explained the whole process, and even called me a few times to update me. My car was picked up when I requested and delivered to TX just 4 days later. I have moved cars a few times and this was, by far, the best experience I have had. First Call Auto Haul will be my only call the next time I need a car moved.

Bryan Lewis gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of:

Origin:California
Destination:Texas

Primary Contact:Eric

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.