View 144,830 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,831th Review now!

Poster:Bryan Lewis
Date:8/30/2011 9:15:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: Great Customer Service
Review:I needed my car moved from Northern CA to Houston and so I contacted a few companies. What impressed me about First Call Auto Haul was the owner, Eric. He always answered his phone, explained the whole process, and even called me a few times to update me. My car was picked up when I requested and delivered to TX just 4 days later. I have moved cars a few times and this was, by far, the best experience I have had. First Call Auto Haul will be my only call the next time I need a car moved.

Bryan Lewis gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of: