View 148,529 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,530th Review now!

Poster:JC
Date:8/19/2011 12:02:00 AM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Subject: Excellent experience!
Review:Overall I had a great experience using 1st choice! They were able to find a carrier on the day I requested with 3 days notice. The driver they chose was very professional and detailed when the car arrived.
The only complaint I had was the communication. I had to call for updates on my order status but every time I called they were able to update me.

They are a carrier that I would trust and use again with my car transportation needs.

JC gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of: