View 152,877 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,878th Review now!

Poster:Colton
Date:8/18/2011 12:51:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Vehicle Shipping
Review:Never having shipped a car across the country before, I was a bit worried about how I was going to get my vehicle to Texas, as I relocated for work. After taking multiple quotes from brokers, ranging from $600-$2,400, my decision came down to who was most persistent in trying to contact me, and Kim at TruAutoTransport was just that. She is very professional, explaining every bit of the business and how the process would go, which put me at ease and made my decision of choosing a broker easy. Kim is very upfront, honest, and a pleasure to work with as she does show she cares about maintaining contact with her customers throughout the entire process, from pickup to delivery. I would encourage anyone reading this review to please give Kim at TruAutoTransport a call, she'll take good care of you and your vehicle.

Colton gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: