View 150,824 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,825th Review now!

Poster:Glenda
Date:8/16/2011 4:22:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: Overwhelmed
Review:I decided to relocate to MD from CA in July 2011. I wasn't sure if I wanted to drive or ship my vehicle. I checked vehicle transportations sites... I got a little afraid with the scam warnings and the deposit upfront fees before they even request information about the vehicle. I read vehicle reviews and checked with other ratings services.

***1st Call Auto Haul**** was hands down the best service I received. * Eric* called back immediately and calmed my nerves because I procrastinated until the last minute...I gave him a window for pick up and he immediately called with a pickup date. I still needed my car for another 2 days, so he asked the million dollar question "What date do you want to get your car picked up?” I gave him the date and sure enough I got a call from the driver stating he would be ready to pick vehicle on that date in the morning.

I attempt to give the driver directions to my home but decided it was best if I meet him, I briefly interviewed him and checked out his truck and closely watch his body language. He passed! I released my vehicle to him and he paid for a cab to get me back to my house. The driver personally called me with updates on vehicle location....I was cool with this.

I have already recommended ***1st Call Auto Haul*** to several of my friends whom may be moving as well.

****I appreciate the excellent service and it was the best investment for peace of mind.***

Glenda gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of: