View 144,341 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,342th Review now!

Poster:Jay
Date:8/4/2011 2:36:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: Good reliable movers
Review:This is a very good auto transport. I recently moved from MA to Texas and they brought the car in just 4 days and no problem with the delivery or pickup. They delivered on the day they promised. This might not be one of those cheap movers but this is a good, reliable one. I referred this to my friend who moved from Jersey to California and she also got her car in good shape and on promised date.
The guy whom I contacted for the quotation was very good. Due to some problems in my moving plan I had to keep changing my moving date thrice and he was still very patient about that and gave me dates that would go well with my schedule. The driver was also very decent. I have heard that many drivers use abusive language or not very helpful. But the driver who delivered my car was very flexible about delivering my car to my desired location.

Jay gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of: