View 152,801 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,802th Review now!

Poster:Casey
Date:7/29/2011 3:31:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Call Auto Haul
Subject: Thank you 1st Call
Review:I have used 1st Call to move 3 vehicles now. I was very impressed with Eric because he explained the entire process to me before the first transport and was very on top of returning phone calls and emails. The first transport was a little rough with the driver losing a set of keys, but Eric was very helpful in working with me and the driver to resolve the issue. The most recent transport went extremely well. Eric managed to have a carrier for me on the day that I needed the car picked up and found a very reliable carrier. When I began my search for an auto transport company I was worried and intimidated but now I am very confident in using 1st Call. I would highly recommend 1st Call Auto Haul to anyone that needs a car transported.

Casey gave 1st Call Auto Haul a rating of: