View 146,465 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,466th Review now!

Poster:Syed R
Date:7/22/2011 12:09:00 AM
Reviewed:AutoZipper
Subject: Auto Shipment to West Coast
Review:Three years ago when I moved from Cali to east coast, I used Auto Zipper based on excellent reviews on this site. They were professional, on-time, and accommodated change in pickup address. This summer, I moved back to Cali for work. I called Brian at Auto Zipper and he took care of everything. Brian worked with the dates I gave him. His driver was courteous and on time. The delivery was prompt and I am very satisfied with their service. My car reached Cali from Ohio in 5 days.

What I like best about Auto Zipper is their professional attitude. Once I hired them, they took care of everything. I did not have to call back and followup on anything; they provided all the help and info I needed. I highly recommend their services.

Syed R gave AutoZipper a rating of: