Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,690 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1087 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Sharonne
Date:7/13/2011 10:43:00 AM
Reviewed:AutoZipper
Subject: Great Service! And I filled my car!
Review:This is the second time I have used Autozipper and I was even more pleased with the service than the first time. The original quote was $1215, but I paid $200 extra to have my car completely filled with my stuff. The driver (Avi) was very pleasant and was willing to accommodate my situation (i.e., I was hoping [and thankfully allowed to] pack my car with boxes of books and other items). Furthermore, Brian Cronin, who scheduled the service, was extremely nice, helpful, and he truly went out of his way to ask the drivers if they would allow me to put stuff in the car. The driver even commented on Brian's willingness to be upfront and honest with him! Overall, Avi, Brian, and the experience were exceptional, and I received my car in 4 days with no damages! Very PLEASED! See contact info.

888.379.3220 or 562.430.0020; www.autozipper.com or brian@autozipper.com

Sharonne gave AutoZipper a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Cronin

Origin:Massachusetts
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Primary Contact:Brian

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.