View 143,935 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,936th Review now!

Poster:Dan Hough
Date:6/22/2011 1:27:00 PM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Tru Auto Transport Got It Done
Review:After going through 3 different brokers and answering dozens of e-mails from others saying they could deliver my non operable 59 Thunderbird from Michigan to California for under $1000.00, a month later the car had not moved.

Finally through sheer luck I found Kim at Tru Auto Transport. She let me know that the low ball pricing by the other brokers would not get my car moved. I agreed to raise my price and within less than a day she had a driver for me. My car was picked up and delivered on time.

The delivery truck was fantastic. It was enclosed and super modern. The driver Niko was a great guy. He helped get the non op car out of the truck and put exactly where I wanted it. It took some time, but he was gracious and very helpful.

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. I highly recommend them.

Dan Hough gave Tru Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: