View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,961th Review now!

Poster:Ken HuntThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:6/17/2011 11:05:00 AM
Reviewed:Koban Logistics
Subject: RV TRANSPORT
Review:The customer service was excellent. I had my fith wheel RV transported back to the manufacturer for repair and again back home after the repair work was completed. For the trip to the manufacturer I was told it would be scheduled within a week but the transporter was able to pick it up within just a couple of days. The cost was $950 to transport the RV from Arkansas to Indiiana. The driver called me as soon as he arrived at the manufacturer to let me know it arrived safely which I appreciated. On the return trip home it was again scheduled to be picked up within 5 days. I was told from the transport company that the cost would be $1250.00 this time because of the cost of diesel fuel. I did not really understand the additional cost because the price of fuel had actually gone down nation wide in the past three weeks. I needed hurry up and get my RV back home because we already had a trip planned for Memorial Day weekend so I went ahead and agreed to the additional price. Overall was pleased with the drivers from both companies. Both drivers were very courteous. I would recommend Koban Logistics to anyone who needs their automobile or RV transported. Max Seymour was super to work with and he kept me apprised every step of the way.

Ken Hunt gave Koban Logistics a rating of: