View 152,576 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,577th Review now!

Poster:Brandon
Date:5/22/2011 11:41:00 PM
Reviewed:Interstate Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Worst service I've ever gotten
Review:I drove 13 hours to have my car loaded, and they never showed up. When I called I only got voicemails. After they breached our contract, instead of trying to make it right the said they could have another truck there a week later for an additional 80+ dollars. The only thing they did "ok" was give me back my deposit. I wouldnt even waste my time with a quote from them now.

Brandon gave Interstate Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: