Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,468 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1154 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Brandon
Date:5/22/2011 11:41:00 PM
Reviewed:Interstate Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Worst service I've ever gotten
Review:I drove 13 hours to have my car loaded, and they never showed up. When I called I only got voicemails. After they breached our contract, instead of trying to make it right the said they could have another truck there a week later for an additional 80+ dollars. The only thing they did "ok" was give me back my deposit. I wouldnt even waste my time with a quote from them now.

Brandon gave Interstate Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:Minnesota
Pickup:Never
Destination:Arkansas
Delivery:Never

Primary Contact:All Voicemail every time

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.