View 153,958 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,959th Review now!

Poster:Christine
Date:5/18/2011 11:58:00 AM
Reviewed:Tru Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Positive review of Tru Auto Transport
Review:I wanted my car transported on or about May 2, 2011 from Charleston, SC and delivered to Onset, MA on or about May 5, 2011.

My son-in-law recommended Magic Carpet Transport and I put my order with them on or about April 15, 2011. The quoted cost was $800. Tlhis price was on the higher side of the average internet quote prices I had received from other transporters.

As the days went by I heard nothing from Magic Carpet and when I began calling for follow-up all Magic Carpet kept telling me that there was no driver willing to transport my 2000 Toyota Camry.

On May 4, 2011 I returned to MA and my car was still in Charleston. In sheer desparation I began looing for another transport company. I connected with Kim Foster, owner of Tru Auto Transport ,and she promised me that she would be very proactive in getting my car to me ASAP.
My car was picked up on Monday, May 9th and delivered to my home on Wed. morning, May 11, 2011.

Kim was very up-front, engaging, proactive, and did for me - within a couple of days - what Magic Carpet was not able to do for 30 days. I plan to tell all my "snow bird neighbors" about my positive experience with Kim Foster, owner, of Tru Auto Transport.

Sincerely,