Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,814 Reviews on 3,377 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 602 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Isabell
Date:4/26/2011 4:04:00 PM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: My 2011 Honda is safe at home
Review:I had my 2011 Accord transported with LGI.I was very pleased with the whole transport process.Everything went as discussed.I am glad I used LGI.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 8/1/2011 1:16:00 PM
Thank you for using L.G.I./Post Oak Auto Transport.
Isabell gave LGI Inc. a rating of: