View 144,374 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,375th Review now!

Poster:Jordan
Date:4/13/2011 5:48:00 PM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: After Much Review Transport Connection is the BEST
Review:I am the type of person who researches extensively before I buy. After days of looking I found a few other transporters who were quoting me similar prices or even lower prices but they had terrible reviews/customer service. After reading horror stories about peoples cars I decided that it is much better to pay $100-$200 more to know that I was in good hands.

Once I found Transport Connection and talked to Bill (the owner) I felt assured that my vehicle would get shipped and with a very fair price for both of us.

Bill explained how transporting works to me and explained the process so I knew what was going on with my car. I received a very fair price and am very glad I went with them.

Jordan gave Transport Connection a rating of: