Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,262 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 514 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Jimmy
Date:4/5/2011 10:43:00 PM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Nicest Transport Company Ive used
Review:I purchased a horse in TN and needed it shipped to VA. The purchase of the horse went smooth and the seller recommended M and N Horse Transportation. I booked with them via email and their online services. I was notified from the seller that the horse had been picked up and the transport company called me to let me know an approx time of arrival. When they arrived I was pleased to see that my horse transported happy. He had hay and water in front of him in the trailer and the equipment was clean and tidey. I would recommened to anyone.

Response:Posted by a representative of M and N Horse Transport on 4/19/2011 12:15:00 PM
Thank you for your business!
Jimmy gave M and N Horse Transport a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:TNtoVA

Origin:Tennessee
Destination:Virginia

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Natalie

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.