View 152,588 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,589th Review now!

Poster:Jimmy
Date:4/5/2011 10:43:00 PM
Reviewed:M and N Horse Transport
Subject: Nicest Transport Company Ive used
Review:I purchased a horse in TN and needed it shipped to VA. The purchase of the horse went smooth and the seller recommended M and N Horse Transportation. I booked with them via email and their online services. I was notified from the seller that the horse had been picked up and the transport company called me to let me know an approx time of arrival. When they arrived I was pleased to see that my horse transported happy. He had hay and water in front of him in the trailer and the equipment was clean and tidey. I would recommened to anyone.

Response:Posted by a representative of M and N Horse Transport on 4/19/2011 12:15:00 PM
Thank you for your business!
Jimmy gave M and N Horse Transport a rating of: