Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,467 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1301 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Florence Feliciano
Date:4/5/2011 12:58:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: awsome service
Review:My first contact was with Patrick Wyss he was very professional and provided excellent customer service to me and my sky vehicle. He listen to my needs and immediately was able to provided me with the services I needed for my sky. Patrick was available to answer my questions at all times throughout the whole transition of the transport of my sky, he provided me with his direct phone number and walked me through every step of my vechile transport. The driver Carlos who transported my sky was just as professional trustworthly and reliable he assure me that my sky would be well taken care of by him and that my vehcile would be in dallas texas on time. And sure enough my sky was deliver on time with no damages, to my surprise it was deliver in clean condition which I had not excepted, due to the transport of my sky was on an open trailer. In my opinion All American Transport stands by their policy in delivering the best door to door customer service out there in today market. I would recommend them to all my friends and associates.
Thank you Patrick Carlos and All American transport for the awsome service your number one in my book.

Respectfully yours

Destination:Texas

Primary Contact:Patrick Wyss
Secondary Contact:Carlos driver

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.