Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,468 Reviews on 3,367 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1166 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:HB
Date:4/4/2011 7:51:00 AM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: Smooth Military Move
Review:Needed to get a car from CA to VA for a military move and called them for an open quote, it was higher by $50.00 than some other quotes I got and they told me it all is based on the type of service you want and expect...So I went with LGI and they are exactly right about service...Kept me up to date with status of delivery,the transport took a day less than expected, and no nick or scratches on my car when it arrived..I was thoroughly please and satisfied..!! I will use them again if another transfer comes up.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 8/1/2011 1:15:00 PM
LGI/Post Oak Auto Transport is proud to help all of our military personnel.
HB gave LGI Inc. a rating of:

Origin:California
Destination:Virginia

Primary Contact:tony

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.