View 146,251 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,252th Review now!

Poster:HB
Date:4/4/2011 7:51:00 AM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: Smooth Military Move
Review:Needed to get a car from CA to VA for a military move and called them for an open quote, it was higher by $50.00 than some other quotes I got and they told me it all is based on the type of service you want and expect...So I went with LGI and they are exactly right about service...Kept me up to date with status of delivery,the transport took a day less than expected, and no nick or scratches on my car when it arrived..I was thoroughly please and satisfied..!! I will use them again if another transfer comes up.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 8/1/2011 1:15:00 PM
LGI/Post Oak Auto Transport is proud to help all of our military personnel.
HB gave LGI Inc. a rating of: