View 153,797 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,798th Review now!

Poster:Russell
Date:3/30/2011 11:47:00 AM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: Excellent Job!
Review:A friend of mine recommended LGI for my transport job and I'm glad he did. This was as smooth of a transaction as I could have possibly imagined. The price I was quoted was great. Pickup and delivery was on time and the car was in perfect condition when it arrived. It's obvious that Tony has lots of experience in the transport business. He's very knowlegable and made me feel extremely comfortable about the entire transport process. Not once did I ever have to wonder if the transport was going according to plan. You can't put a value on the peace of mind I experienced using LGI. Customer service and satisfaction is obviously a top priority for these guys. I would recommend LGI to anyone looking for an easy and affordable way to ship their car.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 4/4/2011 6:17:00 PM
Thank you for using LGI INC. Please call us again for any of your transport needs.
Russell gave LGI Inc. a rating of: