Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,184 Reviews on 3,363 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 621 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Russell
Date:3/30/2011 11:47:00 AM
Reviewed:LGI Inc.
Subject: Excellent Job!
Review:A friend of mine recommended LGI for my transport job and I'm glad he did. This was as smooth of a transaction as I could have possibly imagined. The price I was quoted was great. Pickup and delivery was on time and the car was in perfect condition when it arrived. It's obvious that Tony has lots of experience in the transport business. He's very knowlegable and made me feel extremely comfortable about the entire transport process. Not once did I ever have to wonder if the transport was going according to plan. You can't put a value on the peace of mind I experienced using LGI. Customer service and satisfaction is obviously a top priority for these guys. I would recommend LGI to anyone looking for an easy and affordable way to ship their car.

Response:Posted by a representative of LGI Inc. on 4/4/2011 6:17:00 PM
Thank you for using LGI INC. Please call us again for any of your transport needs.
Russell gave LGI Inc. a rating of:

Origin:New York
Destination:Texas

Primary Contact:Tony

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.