Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,406 Reviews on 3,365 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 808 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Terry
Date:3/23/2011 6:56:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: They won over a skeptic
Review:I rarely write reviews. I have shipped an auto once before and it was a nightmare. I was highly skeptical, esp since I was shipping a new Land Cruiser. Leo was very accommodating and everything went great and the car was delivered in perfect condition. The hauler was very friendly as well. Overall very easy transaction as promised. I feel a little bad that I was so skeptical. NOTE: I did not get paid nor did I get any discount for writing this review.

Terry gave The All American Transport Company a rating of:

Quote or Order ID: 721185-SG

Origin:Alabama
Destination:South Carolina

Primary Contact:Leo

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.