View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,276th Review now!

Poster:Dana
Date:3/22/2011 2:51:00 PM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: Responsive
Review:These guys did a great job for me. I was moving an SUV from NY to KS in January! The weather was terrible and pickups were very slow for that part of the country.

I contracted with Amerifreight first and was less than impressed; besides keeping a large part of the fee for thier brokerage - which results in less for the driver, they do not respond well after you have them booked. My guy at Amerifreight would not return calls, had a "medical emergency" and nobody else could talk to you, and was very unhelpful - until you cancel - then they want to move the earth for you!

David and his team at the All American Transport Company picked up the phone everythime I called, including Saturdays. They were 100% honest and responsive. I paid a lot to move in winter storm season and David recommmended I offer less; I chose to go high.

Most of these guys are middle men placing jobs on a single national board for pick ups by drivers and companies they have little experience with. Knowing that, you may as well go with an Honest Broker that offers more of your fee to the driver and will help ,assist and communicate along the way.

My experience buying at a CoPart lot half way across the country sucked, my experience moving the car with The All American Transport was excellent. If I do this again I use David.

Dana gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: