View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

Poster:Kamel Ridouh
Date:3/17/2011 5:49:00 PM
Reviewed:Best Rate Auto Transport
Subject: Very good and extremely fast service
Review:I have first listed my car with Amerifreight to be shipped from MA to CA, that process dragged for about 3 weeks and even adding money didn't do much to speed it up. A friend of mine then told me about "Best Rate Auto Transport", I called them on a Monday and had my car picked up the next day (Tuesday). The transport cote was chipper than Amerifreight and I enjoyed a lot working with Stephanie on this one.

I would highly recommend them.

- Kamel