View 144,617 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,618th Review now!

Poster:Terry J. Goodman Sr
Date:3/16/2011 11:38:00 AM
Reviewed:The All American Transport Company
Subject: GRATEFUL
Review:I had been trying to get this vehicle to Texas from Michigan for almost 2 months, with 3 tries from 2 other trucking companies, and a private person, to no avail. When I saw this company it just stood out, and I tried it. As I told the dispatcher and driver, if I ever need transport again, (and I will), I'll simply call them directly to place my order. After all the frustration from these other people, it was almost unbelievable that I had the vehicle here in just a week. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. One of the best things I liked about the company is that when I called I received a person, and a reasonable response. Thanks so much again All American Transport Company, Javier, and Dan Trevino. Also thanks to Cindy !!!

Terry J. Goodman Sr gave The All American Transport Company a rating of: