View 152,865 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,866th Review now!

Poster:Steve Kraft
Date:11/23/2010 1:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:When I was trying to decide who to use to transport my car my choice was partially based on the price, but I also thought that when I called Red Carpet Transport I talked to Denise Flores and she seemed like a knowlegeable and friendly person. She gave me all the answers I needed in a timely manner. I then went on- line to the Better Businees Bureau and found out that the Red Carpet Transport had a "A" rating. I was satisfied with the performance of Denise Flores, Red Carpet Transport, and with the trucking company they got to haul my vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2010 3:42:00 PM
Denise Flores- - rcat.denise@yahoo.com- - 602 438 4644
Steve you were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we were able to find an enclosed truck for you. Now you know that you don't have to look any where else but Red Carpet to transport your vehicle.

Thank you!