Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,674 Reviews on 3,373 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1264 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry

Poster:Steve Kraft
Date:11/23/2010 1:32:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Review:When I was trying to decide who to use to transport my car my choice was partially based on the price, but I also thought that when I called Red Carpet Transport I talked to Denise Flores and she seemed like a knowlegeable and friendly person. She gave me all the answers I needed in a timely manner. I then went on- line to the Better Businees Bureau and found out that the Red Carpet Transport had a "A" rating. I was satisfied with the performance of Denise Flores, Red Carpet Transport, and with the trucking company they got to haul my vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2010 3:42:00 PM
Denise Flores- - rcat.denise@yahoo.com- - 602 438 4644
Steve you were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we were able to find an enclosed truck for you. Now you know that you don't have to look any where else but Red Carpet to transport your vehicle.

Thank you!
Steve Kraft gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of:

Origin:Oregon
Destination:North Dakota

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Denise Flores

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.