View 148,469 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,470th Review now!

Poster:John
Date:11/22/2010 9:26:00 PM
Reviewed:Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc.
Subject: Cheryl Phiffer
Review:The vehicle I scheduled for pick up was going from Minnesota to my location in Pennsylvania. It was scheduled to be picked up on a Sunday. It was confirmed on Friday to be picked up on Saturday. Not Sunday. This could have been a big problem. After viewing the email and talking to Red Carpet, they verbally confirmed that it would indeed be picked up on Sunday as originally scheduled. The guy we bought the vehicle from called us on Sunday and said they had come for the vehicle yesterday( on Saturday). He was fortunately home, and was able to release the vehicle so it was not a problem. Had we been dealing with someone who was not so flexible, this certainly could have been a serious problem.

Response:Posted by a representative of Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. on 11/23/2010 10:58:00 AM
Cheryl@redcarpetauottransport.com 602-438-4644 Dear Jon, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we use the information that we are given by the carriers and we have to go on that. There are times when things change with the trucking companies that we are just not made aware of and I am thankful that everything went as it well as it did. I am sorry that the trucking company has reflected on my service to you, as I know I did my very best as I do with all of my customers to make sure that everything goes as smoothly and as seamlessly as possible.
John gave Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc. a rating of: