Transport Logo
View 171,668 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,669th Review now!

Poster:James Fullerton
Date:11/22/2010 2:59:00 PM
Reviewed:Pioneer Auto Express Corp
Review:I used Pioneer shipping as part of my order from Magic Carpet Auto Transport. They got my truck here 3 days early, not damaged, and overall I am very happy.

The only issue I had was that it was difficult to understand the driver when he called (a day ahead of delivery) to let me know where it was being dropped off, but I spoke with Russ at the main office and he gave me precise details. I picked up my vehicle about a mile from my house, which was great. (The driver was unable to deliver to my home because I live on a dead end street.)

Overall I am VERY happy with the speed and quality of the delivery.

James Fullerton gave Pioneer Auto Express Corp a rating of:

Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Primary Contact:Russ

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.