View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,511th Review now!

Poster:James Fullerton
Date:11/22/2010 2:59:00 PM
Reviewed:Pioneer Auto Express Corp
Review:I used Pioneer shipping as part of my order from Magic Carpet Auto Transport. They got my truck here 3 days early, not damaged, and overall I am very happy.

The only issue I had was that it was difficult to understand the driver when he called (a day ahead of delivery) to let me know where it was being dropped off, but I spoke with Russ at the main office and he gave me precise details. I picked up my vehicle about a mile from my house, which was great. (The driver was unable to deliver to my home because I live on a dead end street.)

Overall I am VERY happy with the speed and quality of the delivery.

James Fullerton gave Pioneer Auto Express Corp a rating of:

Origin:California
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Virginia