View 147,145 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,146th Review now!

Poster:Denise McCormickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:11/8/2010 7:11:00 PM
Reviewed:Quick Auto Transport
Subject: Ripped off
Review:I have filled a complaint against Quick Auto Transport months back, I have not gotten any response from the BBC or the Fraud unit in Virgina.I know the bank they cashed my check at and all my paper work..................Does anyone know how to Twitter this information.

I want my money and the other money I had to spend on another transported.............

BIG SCAM