View 152,862 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,863th Review now!

Poster:Marconbocker
Date:11/1/2010 8:10:00 PM
Reviewed:Recon Transport LLC
Subject: Outstanding
Review:I'm a difficult customer, and Recon Transport exceeded even my expectations. Picked up a day early and delivered (on a Saturday) 2.5 days later after a 1700 mile trip. Incredible. The normal payment method is a little disjointed, but Jeremiah allowed me to pay in full by CC over the phone, with a 3% surcharge, which I found reasonable considering the hassle of paying the driver cash or certified check. But they do have an account withdrawal method of payment as well, so I could have avoided the fee if I had need to. The cost was within $25 of the lowest bid I ever received on Quotes.Transport, and I submitted 4 times getting over 50 separate quotes, and was $150 cheaper than the 'average' quote, so the price was nearly the best. The pickup window is 7 days, so you have to be flexible, but the driver is pretty good about giving you a few hours heads up. If you need a specifically scheduled pickup time, then a low cost transport probably won't work. I had a ton of questions patiently answered and was clearly ready to walk at any sign of funny business, but my skepticism was unfounded. Recon Transport was terrific, and would rate them 5 stars, and I'm the kind of jerk who doesn't leave tips for slow service, so this really is a 6 or 7 star rating for normal people.

Marconbocker gave Recon Transport LLC a rating of: