View 144,570 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,571th Review now!

Poster:Steve K.
Date:9/13/2010 9:44:00 AM
Reviewed:Pioneer Auto Express Corp
Subject: You can trust Pioneer Auto Express
Review:Pioneer's overall service was excellent. I would not hesitate to use them again if the occasion arose where I needed to transport a vehicle across the country.

Since it was my first time engaging a transportation company, I had many questions about the process. My contact at Pioneer walked me thru the process during my initial call to their company, and patiently answered all my questions. Pioneer also had a reservation process which I found to be convenient.

Pioneer quoted me what I concluded was a very fair price based on the calls I made to several competing companies. Furthermore, Pioneer provided me a timetable which they strictly adhered to throughtout the entire transaction (from pick-up to delivery).

Immediately prior to delivery, I received a call from Pioneer, who sought to find the most convenient location for me where they could, in all practicality, deliver my car. Pioneer even offered to subtract from my balance due any cabfare I would need to pay to get to the location WE chose.

Both drivers responsible for picking up, and delivering, my car were prompt and courteous.

All in all, Pioneer handled the entire transaction in a professional manner, and their service indicated clearly to me that they value their customers.

Steve K. gave Pioneer Auto Express Corp a rating of: