View 148,702 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,703th Review now!

Poster:Dean Lukehart
Date:8/2/2010 4:40:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Subject: 1965 Plymouth Furylll
Review:I ended up using "1st Choice Shipping" I would have never thought this proscess would have gone so smooth. I could not have asked for a better company to use.
The cost "$1425" to ship my 1965 Plymouth Furylll was cheaper then the cost of a plane ticket and the fuel I would have ended up using to do it my self. Let alone the time it saved me.
"1st Choice Shipping" took such great care of my car. I strongly recomend them to ship any car that needs special care.

Dean Lukehart gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of: