View 152,798 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,799th Review now!

Poster:FL to CA
Date:7/12/2010 7:23:00 PM
Reviewed:1st Choice Shipping
Subject: Fast, flexible transport
Review:I had a small window of time for my car to be picked up and I was totally accommodated by this company. They were great to work with and flexible. They were also very fast, I got my car in California 4 days after it left Florida. The gentlemen driving the truck were very nice and called along the way to check in and make sure I knew when they were coming.
The only downside was the price, I understand this shipment is not cheap, but I would rather pay the extra money for the ease and piece of mind that my car would be traveling in good hands and that I wouldn't be too long without it.
Would definitely do business with them again.

FL to CA gave 1st Choice Shipping a rating of: