View 153,865 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,866th Review now!

Poster:Duane Meyer
Date:7/3/2010 4:35:00 PM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: Bluestar
Review:This was the first time I have ever used an auto shipper for anything. I did not go with the lowest bid. I read many reviews about ten companys, and narrowed my choice down to two. I chose Bluestar. My whole week was filled with really bad customer service from other companys, but Bluestar's service neverep. Nichole was truly outstanding. The driver never called, but Nichole kept me informed about the delivery and any questions I had were answered in a prompt manner. I would definitely recommend Bluestar.

Duane Meyer gave Bluestar Auto Movers a rating of: