View 161,406 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,407th Review now!

View State-By-State Transporters's New Profile

State-By-State Transporters
FL(Palm Beach), Houston TX(Hub1),
San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), FL 33462
Phone Number:786-365-0865
Secondary Phone Number:561-758-5673
Website:http://www.autotransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 2 Months. Since 3/3/2011

Welcome to the site of State-By-State Transporters a company that strives on a rich tradition in offering you a safe, efficient and professional approach to transporting your vehicle. We are here to provide our customers with an honest and reliable service in shipping your car. Integrity is our history, quality has always been our promise and being competitive has made us a leading car transport company in South Florida. There is no need for us to BASH OTHER companys because we do not strive from negativeness. Please read our reviews and visit our website to ensure your research on choosing the right company to transport your vehicle.
Have your own experience with State-By-State Transporters to share?

State-By-State Transporters reports that they have an average of 1560 customers per year. Currently, this site has 44 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 2.82% of State-By-State Transporters customers have posted a review.

This means that 97.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on State-By-State Transporters
    Subject: Max at State by State
    Review:I have several vehicles shipped in the last 5 years. I automatically call Max at State by State and he does the rest. Great place to work with! [ View ]
    Poster:Sacha
    Date:4/22/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Max
    Review:Hi Max, Thanks Again for the excellent service you provided. You provided an honest and a prompt service ! Thanks ! [ View ]
    Poster:Subodh Battina
    Date:4/20/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Over all experience in transporting a car is eye opening. My experience was good and the driver was courteous and knowledgeable, I would use the SBS company and their driver again. [ View ]
    Poster:stacy gillen
    Date:4/13/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:This was my second time using this company. not only do they have the best quote but they have the best service. Max was very professional in helping me send my car from New Jersey to Florida. he was able to give me the best quotes and he was also ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Parnesha
    Date:4/10/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: price/quote
    Review:mr smith told me car could be picked up for the price he quoted. said a week at the most. took 20 days. also increase the price because he couldn't get the car moved for what e quoted. told me the driver wanted 50 dollars more when it was mr smith... [ More ]
    Poster:drew
    Date:3/26/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I was having trouble getting an honest Carrier. Max had emailed me and then called me. He was honest gave me the information I needed to know that his company was valid not like a lot of the ones that had contacted me. He was very helpful and the pic... [ More ]
    Response:786-365-0865 or max@statebystatetransporters.com, call or email for free quotes. We are here 24/7 to provide honest service and Great quality [ view ]
    Poster:Wright BRothers Aero Inc.
    Date:3/24/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: SBS AUTO TRANSPORT IS THE BEST
    Review:I had a horrible experience until I spoke with max.. Ship your car now, and seamless transportation are horrible.. They kept promising me the car would be picked up at a certain time and when that time came they would lie and say the truck broke down... [ More ]
    Poster:Rashonda
    Date:3/23/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Ram 2500 transport
    Review:State by State transporter did an outstanding job in delivering my truck. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce BarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:Hi Kelly! I just want to say thank you to SBS and especially you Kelly for transporting my car from Fla. to Ct. I know it was a difficult job and your attention to detail was right on top. I'm convinced that I'll be using SBS for any future a... [ More ]
    Response:786-365-0865 or kelli@statebystatetransporters.com, call or email for free quotes. We are here 24/7 to provide honest service and Great quality [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Ceruti
    Date:3/5/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Prompt, easy to work with, and responsive to all of our questions, by phone or email. They shipped my pick up truck from our home, directly to another home in AZ. Drivers were helpful on both ends. [ View ]
    Poster:Gregg D
    Date:2/22/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with SBS Transporters. Arrangements were made and finalized in 20 minutes. The driver was at the destination to pick up my car on time and due to travel on my part delivery was made at a time convenient for me. I will definitely re... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila Juhans
    Date:2/20/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable/Trustworthy
    Review:Kelly contacted me while I was stuck with another company.She got me moved and have been shipping at least 3 cars every week for me.She always say"I will take care of you"and she does without any problems.If I have questions about rtae she ... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:2/19/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fraudulent Company ***BEWARE***
    Review:This company is a scam. They make their money by collecting your deposit and promising a date verbally. Once you sign their contract, they will tell you that you signed a contract which is contrary to what they promise on the phone. BEWARE. DO NOT GI... [ More ]
    Poster:Esther
    Date:2/10/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car & truck transport
    Review:We have our car and pick-up transported from Tampa Florida area and shipped to Olathe, Kansas. The whole process was awesome. We worked with Max at State by State Transporters and he brokered us out to Integrity Transport. Both owners communicated wi... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Sneed
    Date:2/5/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best Ever
    Review:From the beginning the guy Max was very informative fully explained the process straight forward.Everyone followed up with me from the time I set my order up to keep me updated.Driver was excellent will definitely use again and have already referred ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:12/16/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Not what I expected
    Review:SBS was very diligent to get our business. The representative called many times but once the contract was completed, the communication was not too frequent. I wasn't worried at first. My car was scheduled to arrive to port July 24th and I had select... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:12/2/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Never again will i doubt max
    Review:he was great , upfront, and honest, i made a mistake by going with a nother company but he came through and got the job done within 24 hours. thank you for the time and great service [ View ]
    Poster:kenneth
    Date:11/21/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Other than an initial misunderstanding and delay of the pickup by 1 day every thing went very smoothly. Bogden W. was very professional and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:K MaplesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Wow, Great Job!
    Review:After breaking down on the Grapevine in Southern California on a Friday at 11:00 pm, Being towed to the nearest hotel and talking to a mechanic the next morning, I found that my mechanic in Northern California would be responsible for the $4,000.00 r... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Pacheco
    Date:10/15/2014 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome easy business
    Review:Max Seymour contacted me after i submitted my request and gave me an honest price. I was still trying to get a much cheaper price and was quoted much less but the people did not deliver and then wanted to almost double the price. Max called to follow... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucas Perez
    Date:10/9/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Better than Expected
    Review:The service was unbelievable. I was definitely pleased. I called on Wednesday and they told me my car would be delivered on Friday. The transporter was already going to be picking up at the same location; so my call was a bonus for them and a double ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:They were very informative and took great care of my car! Would definitely use this service again and only this service because of the great care they took and the speed of delivery! Very Happy [ View ]
    Poster:Brian SpanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: '57 VW bug pick up and delivery
    Review:I contacted a number of different carriers and this was the one I choose. They were friendly, professional and kept me up to date. Paul Smith was the contact person I spoke with during this time. I especially liked that I was given the truck drivers... [ More ]
    Poster:D Larson
    Date:9/19/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: 09 silverado
    Review:First experience transporting a vehicle. After asking for online quote I was flooded with calls giving low ball quotes and even cussed by some idiot at nation auto transport. Max Seymour called on my third day of this nightmare and explained in detai... [ More ]
    Poster:keith acox
    Date:9/15/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: happy
    Review:very happy with everything about this company and the driver, he was very helpfull with super good manners, and helped me get the car in my garage [ View ]
    Poster:Bob MiddaughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: very good customer services
    Review:After an horrendus experience with the ocean shipper after the vehicle arrived at the port of houston SBS picked up the unit within 4 days. SBS customer services gave a very good follow up from there until it was delivered at Corpus Christi Texas. [ View ]
    Poster:jose l riveraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Experience
    Review:My first time and was exactly as promised. Company was timely, friendly, easy to contact and communicate with and economical. We will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Linda Krkuc
    Date:9/4/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:After researching several transport companies, I chose State-By-State, and definitely made the right decision to go wtih this company. Brandon was very helpful and thoroughly explained the process. The driver was friendly, and most importantly, he ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Lorii for a great service i can be reached at 561-856-2313 or email brandon.sbstransporters@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. Was wary based on some reviews of entire industry but I am very satisfied with my experience. It took a while to get shipped but I told Paul I was not in a hurry and was willing to wait to get better deal. The original ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Eric for a great service i can be reached at 561-324-7063 or Paul.sbstransporters@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric fisher
    Date:8/28/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: WARNING: DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER CARRIER FOR YOUR MOVE
    Review:Do not use another moving company to ship your car across state borders. Other carriers will flatter you with high energy customer service representatives delivering low prices. These low prices translate to low quality. Max at State by State Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:8/1/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was a nervous wreck with the stuff I was hearing and reading about this auto transport stuff I talked to state by state cause they were right where I was going, they had me a driver in one day my car arrived in fla the next day,there was no problem... [ More ]
    Poster:johnny
    Date:7/21/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Max Seymour
    Review:Max Seymour from SBStransporters is AWESOME!! He went above and beyond to get my vehicle to me. I informed him that I had already paid another transporter and they hadn't delivered nor could they tell me when my vehicle was going to be delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne Johnson
    Date:7/21/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good
    Review:Worked with me at the last minute to get my car shipped to Arizona from Illinois and it was delivered a day early! Thanks Max and the driver Tomas was cool too. I would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Shonda Hodges
    Date:7/18/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Corolla from Ocala, Florida to Baker City, Oregon. SBS gave a quote and it was the best price that fits for my budget, there are about 4 other auto transport companies that I contacted but SBS has the lowest price and they will te... [ More ]
    Poster:OrlandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company. Absolutely reliable
    Review:Second to none. No issues at all. I could not think of a single thing they did wrong. The driver was on time, the delivery was on time, price was competitive. Simply everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:John R
    Date:7/7/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1949 International
    Review:Excellent customer service!!! Brandon went above & beyond. Answered all my questions and put me at ease! Communication with me as a customer was great. .kept me updated and Kelly followed up when Brandon was off and kept me advised. ( good fol... [ More ]
    Poster:scott kuehn
    Date:6/30/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When I sent out a request online for a quote State by State Transporters were the first ones to respond. They are always available to answer questions or will return your call promptly. I have been using their services for a year now and I am very ha... [ More ]
    Poster:RoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Cusomer service
    Review:It was a very good experience for me to deal with State-by State Transporters. Mr.brandon and Ms Kelly explained thier service and I placed my order . They both communicated with me through e-mails and phone until driver Mr Eli picked up the cars an... [ More ]
    Poster:John ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: State by State
    Review:Overall experience was very good. The driver was professional, friendly and courteous. The vehicle was dropped exactly as requested ahead of schedule. I have nothing but positive comments on the whole process from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed HaslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Car was delivered two days early! Great customer service. Great communication with dispatch as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jasmine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:The driver of the transport drove all night in order to meet the deadline. I really appreciated that since I was going out of town that same day. Dispatch called after the delivery to see if the car had been delivered. Great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry P
    Date:5/15/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: RV Transport
    Review:We had the need to have two RV's moved from a campsite from one state to another. I will be honest and say I did not have alot of knowledge about them. They were over 20 years old and any information I had on them was long gone. I was able to send... [ More ]
    Response:JOB WELL DONE... AS STATED IN THE ABOVE COMMENT WE FOUND TWO DRIVERS TO ACCOMMODATE THIS CUSTOMER. YES SHE SENT 1 PICTURE(WHICH DOES NOT SHOW AN A/C ON TOP OF THE RV) OF THE RV BUT WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE SIZE AND DIMENSIONS CUSTOMER DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SHE STATED THAT THEY WEIGHED 6000 LBS, NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES. WE SEARCHED ONLINE AND COULD NOT FIND ANY MAKE NOR MODEL OF THE LISTED RV'S (1984 GMC mallard sprinter, GMC Jayco 1976). TRY TO FIND THEM YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT LUCK YOU GET. WE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION MANY TIMES AND YES THIS CUSTOMER PAID 500 FOR BOTH DRIVERS WHO PHYSICALLY DROVE TO THE LOCATION (OVER 250 MILES EACH TRIP) TO PICK UP NOTHING. WE DID NOT MAKE HER PAY $1700 FOR THE TRANSPORT BUT $250 EACH FOR THE MILEAGE OF THE CARRIERS TO GO OVER TO THE LOCATION (WHICH IS CALLED A DRY- RUN FEE ON HER CONTRACT. [ view ]
    Poster:M. Jacobs
    Date:5/13/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Vehicle
    Review:State by State Transportations did an excellent job transporting my truck from pickup to delivery. They are very professional and reliable. I would definately use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ruben ElderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: WORLD CLASS SERVICE
    Review:SBS saved me from paying extra storage fees after a company tried to keep my deposit and left me with storage fees. When I initially called SBS, the gentleman who answered the phone was courteous and very professional. while on the phone with Max; h... [ More ]
    Poster:FRANK
    Date:5/9/2014 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:They not only gave me a quote less than everyone else, but they honored it too! Nothing hidden, no surprises and everyone from Miguel to the driver, were professional!! I will for sure use State by Stare Transporters again! [ View ]
    Poster:LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Review:Max provided excellent service! He was instrumental in providing me information regarding the shipping of my vehicles. I had previously constacted another firm and they couldn't deliver, and started the bait and switch game. Max was honest and exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Sullivan
    Date:5/1/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: good transaction
    Review:they did what they said they would do it was picked up on time and delivered when it was supposed to by a very nice young man [ View ]
    Poster:bob bazell
    Date:4/17/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!!! A++++service!!!!!
    Review:This is the fourth time using state by state, and like always the staff there is friendly, respectful, and very knowledgeable. Not one of the four cars that I have transported have ever been damaged and always arrive on time. I highly recommend anyon... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis D.
    Date:4/11/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in good shape and on time .The estimated shipping time was 3 to 5days and the car arrived in 3 days . [ View ]
    Poster:Richard C. Welch
    Date:4/11/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and Excellent Service
    Review:So this may shock many looking to transport a vehicle through a Broker, but I have nothing praise and respect for State by State Transporters because of theirs level of service, ability to meet needs for a customer in a short period of time and their... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat