View 165,375 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,376th Review now!

View State-By-State Transporters's New Profile

State-By-State Transporters
FL(Palm Beach), Houston TX(Hub1),
San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), FL 33462
Phone Number:786-365-0865
Secondary Phone Number:561-758-5673
Website:http://www.autotransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 3/3/2011

Welcome to the site of State-By-State Transporters a company that strives on a rich tradition in offering you a safe, efficient and professional approach to transporting your vehicle. We are here to provide our customers with an honest and reliable service in shipping your car. Integrity is our history, quality has always been our promise and being competitive has made us a leading car transport company in South Florida. There is no need for us to BASH OTHER companys because we do not strive from negativeness. Please read our reviews and visit our website to ensure your research on choosing the right company to transport your vehicle.
Have your own experience with State-By-State Transporters to share?

State-By-State Transporters reports that they have an average of 1560 customers per year. Currently, this site has 59 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 3.78% of State-By-State Transporters customers have posted a review.

This means that 96.22% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on State-By-State Transporters
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Review:Ted, Everything went amazingly well with the transport of our truck. Thanks for taking care of us and making the arrangements. Passed the truck on the interstate while on our way home and communicated with the driver on a few occasions. Was able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:G Kimble
    Date:6/27/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:This was very easy!! Teddy explained to me the difference between paying the drivers what they want and also the biding board process. He informed me that although he was not the driver he could get me set up with a driver. I loved his honest approac... [ More ]
    Response:Job well done. Dont forget to remove that review from the other company [ view ]
    Poster:D. STAPLES
    Date:6/26/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Worst Ever Liars
    Review:These people quote a cheap price, called me late and said Friday pickup, No communication and was told dispatch would be calling, late Friday (The day they were picking up) they cancelled my order, All they domes post on a bid board and take your mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/26/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:my rav4 was shipped from florida destination to Washington state, it took only 5 days to ship reasonable price, very professionally handled and the driver's are honest and friendly. Picked up on time and delivered on time. Good Job orlando [ View ]
    Poster:OrlandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, superb job
    Review:Ted, Did a good job , honest, great price, respectful, kind in his approach, always in contact throughout the transaction and available to answer all questions at all times. I will not hesitate to introduce any body to TED, I already introduced some... [ More ]
    Poster:olusola
    Date:6/18/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Thoughts on service.
    Review:Service carried out in a very professional and expeditious manner. They did what they said they would do. How they said they would do it. When they said they would do it [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip J Hodge
    Date:6/17/2015 8:24:00 PM
    Review:Teddy from State By State Transporters did a wonderfull job by finding Universe Express LLC, I defiantly use these guys in the future, Thank You [ View ]
    Poster:Universe Express LLC
    Date:6/17/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:There are so many bad brokers out there but Teddy was a breath of fresh air. We have shipped a car to and from Santa Clara University in Northern California to suburban NYC four times. Misleading or outright lies by the brokers was the norm. For e... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:6/17/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Poster:Danny
    Date:6/17/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Made Easy
    Review:Never has transporting a vehicle been so easy!Teddy fully explained the process and Kelly followed up to answer any additional questions.Will be send tons of business your way. [ View ]
    Poster:sharon
    Date:6/17/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Expedient and Precise
    Review:Teddy at State to State Transporters set us up with OK Auto Carrier (253)252-2830 who delivered my car earlier then I expected it to arrive, and took care of it like it was a personal delivery. Teddy was really polite and professional, being the brok... [ More ]
    Poster:oscar
    Date:6/17/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!
    Review:Teddy You Did a Wonderful Job! You Were True To Your Word, I Will Use You Again And Also Tell Others About You. [ View ]
    Poster:Shakera
    Date:6/13/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast with my Vette
    Review:My car traveled coast to coast without any issues, and arrived on time. My transport driver (Danny with ADT) was very responsive and in constant communication with me on pick up, departure, and arrival times. I received more than ten quotes and State... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles PuzderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Shipment Great Service
    Review:Very happy with the quality of the entire transaction. Teddy was very knowledgeable about the entire process. He was honest from the first call. I am in the process of moving to New Orleans for a new job. Teddy was very enthusiastic about helping me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Winters
    Date:6/11/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: honest communication
    Review:Great job Teddy thanks for your help and understanding . Your always able to get intouch with and thats great. Thanks teddy and state by state [ View ]
    Poster:jones
    Date:6/10/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Gets the Job done the first time!!!!!!!
    Review:I was like most people who got a thousand calls not sure who to trust, Teddy explained to me why I was receiving so many calls and cheap quotes promising me this and that. Teddy also explained to me the different type of services his company had avai... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Petrofsky
    Date:6/9/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Gentleman
    Review:Could be happier with the results. Thank you Teddy for holding our hands through the transportation process [ View ]
    Poster:Lori Hewlett
    Date:6/8/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient
    Review:It was my first time using a transporting company my mom moved to Georgia and didn't want to drive alone. I called around to different companies they couldn't answer my questions without sounding confident. I needed to know my moms car was going to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise miller
    Date:6/7/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Great service and communication! Teddy had a transport for us within a few hours. Teddy made the whole process quick and easy. We are very impressed with Teddy and State by State. We will definitely be using them again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/7/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Ted R was excellent
    Review:Thanks for the great service state by state. This was my first time using a transport service and will not be the last thanks to state by state and Ted Riely. Awsome customer service and extremely helpful whenever I had questions. Thanks again state ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron T
    Date:6/7/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest shipping experience
    Review:Max was very easy to deal with. He was efficient in the execution of the entire transaction. My vehicle was shipped from the west coast to the east coast in under one week. [ View ]
    Poster:John Auten
    Date:5/22/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my Mercedes
    Review:Max was very informative and able to work with me and my schedule. They were on top of their game and picked my vehicle up sooner than I thought they would. The entire process was very smooth and I was pleased with the results. I would use the ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/19/2015 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 Impala Transport
    Review:Great shipping company, car arrived in excellent condition and in prompt time. I will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Darick Carter
    Date:5/18/2015 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Customer friendly and they got the job done
    Review:You can't ask for a better company. They handled everything professionally and followed up with me during key events (payment made, initial pick up, drop off and then was I satisfied call). This was one of the best experiences I have had and I have s... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra Roshonda Thomas
    Date:5/5/2015 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Max at State by State
    Review:I have several vehicles shipped in the last 5 years. I automatically call Max at State by State and he does the rest. Great place to work with! [ View ]
    Poster:Sacha
    Date:4/22/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Max
    Review:Hi Max, Thanks Again for the excellent service you provided. You provided an honest and a prompt service ! Thanks ! [ View ]
    Poster:Subodh Battina
    Date:4/20/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Over all experience in transporting a car is eye opening. My experience was good and the driver was courteous and knowledgeable, I would use the SBS company and their driver again. [ View ]
    Poster:stacy gillen
    Date:4/13/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:This was my second time using this company. not only do they have the best quote but they have the best service. Max was very professional in helping me send my car from New Jersey to Florida. he was able to give me the best quotes and he was also ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Parnesha
    Date:4/10/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: price/quote
    Review:mr smith told me car could be picked up for the price he quoted. said a week at the most. took 20 days. also increase the price because he couldn't get the car moved for what e quoted. told me the driver wanted 50 dollars more when it was mr smith... [ More ]
    Poster:drew
    Date:3/26/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I was having trouble getting an honest Carrier. Max had emailed me and then called me. He was honest gave me the information I needed to know that his company was valid not like a lot of the ones that had contacted me. He was very helpful and the pic... [ More ]
    Response:786-365-0865 or max@statebystatetransporters.com, call or email for free quotes. We are here 24/7 to provide honest service and Great quality [ view ]
    Poster:Wright BRothers Aero Inc.
    Date:3/24/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: SBS AUTO TRANSPORT IS THE BEST
    Review:I had a horrible experience until I spoke with max.. Ship your car now, and seamless transportation are horrible.. They kept promising me the car would be picked up at a certain time and when that time came they would lie and say the truck broke down... [ More ]
    Poster:Rashonda
    Date:3/23/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Ram 2500 transport
    Review:State by State transporter did an outstanding job in delivering my truck. I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce BarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:Hi Kelly! I just want to say thank you to SBS and especially you Kelly for transporting my car from Fla. to Ct. I know it was a difficult job and your attention to detail was right on top. I'm convinced that I'll be using SBS for any future a... [ More ]
    Response:786-365-0865 or kelli@statebystatetransporters.com, call or email for free quotes. We are here 24/7 to provide honest service and Great quality [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Ceruti
    Date:3/5/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Prompt, easy to work with, and responsive to all of our questions, by phone or email. They shipped my pick up truck from our home, directly to another home in AZ. Drivers were helpful on both ends. [ View ]
    Poster:Gregg D
    Date:2/22/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with SBS Transporters. Arrangements were made and finalized in 20 minutes. The driver was at the destination to pick up my car on time and due to travel on my part delivery was made at a time convenient for me. I will definitely re... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila Juhans
    Date:2/20/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable/Trustworthy
    Review:Kelly contacted me while I was stuck with another company.She got me moved and have been shipping at least 3 cars every week for me.She always say"I will take care of you"and she does without any problems.If I have questions about rtae she ... [ More ]
    Poster:joe
    Date:2/19/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fraudulent Company ***BEWARE***
    Review:This company is a scam. They make their money by collecting your deposit and promising a date verbally. Once you sign their contract, they will tell you that you signed a contract which is contrary to what they promise on the phone. BEWARE. DO NOT GI... [ More ]
    Poster:Esther
    Date:2/10/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car & truck transport
    Review:We have our car and pick-up transported from Tampa Florida area and shipped to Olathe, Kansas. The whole process was awesome. We worked with Max at State by State Transporters and he brokered us out to Integrity Transport. Both owners communicated wi... [ More ]
    Poster:B. Sneed
    Date:2/5/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best Ever
    Review:From the beginning the guy Max was very informative fully explained the process straight forward.Everyone followed up with me from the time I set my order up to keep me updated.Driver was excellent will definitely use again and have already referred ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:12/16/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Not what I expected
    Review:SBS was very diligent to get our business. The representative called many times but once the contract was completed, the communication was not too frequent. I wasn't worried at first. My car was scheduled to arrive to port July 24th and I had select... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:12/2/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Never again will i doubt max
    Review:he was great , upfront, and honest, i made a mistake by going with a nother company but he came through and got the job done within 24 hours. thank you for the time and great service [ View ]
    Poster:kenneth
    Date:11/21/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:Other than an initial misunderstanding and delay of the pickup by 1 day every thing went very smoothly. Bogden W. was very professional and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:K MaplesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Wow, Great Job!
    Review:After breaking down on the Grapevine in Southern California on a Friday at 11:00 pm, Being towed to the nearest hotel and talking to a mechanic the next morning, I found that my mechanic in Northern California would be responsible for the $4,000.00 r... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Pacheco
    Date:10/15/2014 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome easy business
    Review:Max Seymour contacted me after i submitted my request and gave me an honest price. I was still trying to get a much cheaper price and was quoted much less but the people did not deliver and then wanted to almost double the price. Max called to follow... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucas Perez
    Date:10/9/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Better than Expected
    Review:The service was unbelievable. I was definitely pleased. I called on Wednesday and they told me my car would be delivered on Friday. The transporter was already going to be picking up at the same location; so my call was a bonus for them and a double ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:They were very informative and took great care of my car! Would definitely use this service again and only this service because of the great care they took and the speed of delivery! Very Happy [ View ]
    Poster:Brian SpanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: '57 VW bug pick up and delivery
    Review:I contacted a number of different carriers and this was the one I choose. They were friendly, professional and kept me up to date. Paul Smith was the contact person I spoke with during this time. I especially liked that I was given the truck drivers... [ More ]
    Poster:D Larson
    Date:9/19/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: 09 silverado
    Review:First experience transporting a vehicle. After asking for online quote I was flooded with calls giving low ball quotes and even cussed by some idiot at nation auto transport. Max Seymour called on my third day of this nightmare and explained in detai... [ More ]
    Poster:keith acox
    Date:9/15/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: happy
    Review:very happy with everything about this company and the driver, he was very helpfull with super good manners, and helped me get the car in my garage [ View ]
    Poster:Bob MiddaughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: very good customer services
    Review:After an horrendus experience with the ocean shipper after the vehicle arrived at the port of houston SBS picked up the unit within 4 days. SBS customer services gave a very good follow up from there until it was delivered at Corpus Christi Texas. [ View ]
    Poster:jose l riveraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 7:14:00 PM