View 147,069 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,070th Review now!
State-By-State Transporters
FL(Palm Beach), Houston TX(Hub1),
San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), FL 33462
Phone Number:786-365-0865
Secondary Phone Number:561-758-5673
Website:http://www.autotransportation.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 6 Months. Since 3/3/2011

Welcome to the site of State-By-State Transporters a company that strives on a rich tradition in offering you a safe, efficient and professional approach to transporting your vehicle. We are here to provide our customers with an honest and reliable service in shipping your car. Integrity is our history, quality has always been our promise and being competitive has made us a leading car transport company in South Florida. There is no need for us to BASH OTHER companys because we do not strive from negativeness. Please read our reviews and visit our website to ensure your research on choosing the right company to transport your vehicle.
Have your own experience with State-By-State Transporters to share?

State-By-State Transporters reports that they have an average of 1560 customers per year. Currently, this site has 69 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.42% of State-By-State Transporters customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on State-By-State Transporters
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:After researching several transport companies, I chose State-By-State, and definitely made the right decision to go wtih this company. Brandon was very helpful and thoroughly explained the process. The driver was friendly, and most importantly, he ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Lorii for a great service i can be reached at 561-856-2313 or email brandon.sbstransporters@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. Was wary based on some reviews of entire industry but I am very satisfied with my experience. It took a while to get shipped but I told Paul I was not in a hurry and was willing to wait to get better deal. The original ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks again Eric for a great service i can be reached at 561-324-7063 or Paul.sbstransporters@gmail.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric fisher
    Date:8/28/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Not what I expected
    Review:SBS was very diligent to get our business. The representative called many times but once the contract was completed, the communication was not too frequent. I wasn't worried at first. My car was scheduled to arrive to port July 24th and I had select... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:8/9/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: WARNING: DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER CARRIER FOR YOUR MOVE
    Review:Do not use another moving company to ship your car across state borders. Other carriers will flatter you with high energy customer service representatives delivering low prices. These low prices translate to low quality. Max at State by State Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:8/1/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was a nervous wreck with the stuff I was hearing and reading about this auto transport stuff I talked to state by state cause they were right where I was going, they had me a driver in one day my car arrived in fla the next day,there was no problem... [ More ]
    Poster:johnny
    Date:7/21/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Max Seymour
    Review:Max Seymour from SBStransporters is AWESOME!! He went above and beyond to get my vehicle to me. I informed him that I had already paid another transporter and they hadn't delivered nor could they tell me when my vehicle was going to be delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanne Johnson
    Date:7/21/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Good
    Review:Worked with me at the last minute to get my car shipped to Arizona from Illinois and it was delivered a day early! Thanks Max and the driver Tomas was cool too. I would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Shonda Hodges
    Date:7/18/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Corolla from Ocala, Florida to Baker City, Oregon. SBS gave a quote and it was the best price that fits for my budget, there are about 4 other auto transport companies that I contacted but SBS has the lowest price and they will te... [ More ]
    Poster:OrlandoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company. Absolutely reliable
    Review:Second to none. No issues at all. I could not think of a single thing they did wrong. The driver was on time, the delivery was on time, price was competitive. Simply everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:John R
    Date:7/7/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1949 International
    Review:Excellent customer service!!! Brandon went above & beyond. Answered all my questions and put me at ease! Communication with me as a customer was great. .kept me updated and Kelly followed up when Brandon was off and kept me advised. ( good fol... [ More ]
    Poster:scott kuehn
    Date:6/30/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:When I sent out a request online for a quote State by State Transporters were the first ones to respond. They are always available to answer questions or will return your call promptly. I have been using their services for a year now and I am very ha... [ More ]
    Poster:RoyceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Cusomer service
    Review:It was a very good experience for me to deal with State-by State Transporters. Mr.brandon and Ms Kelly explained thier service and I placed my order . They both communicated with me through e-mails and phone until driver Mr Eli picked up the cars an... [ More ]
    Poster:John ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: State by State
    Review:Overall experience was very good. The driver was professional, friendly and courteous. The vehicle was dropped exactly as requested ahead of schedule. I have nothing but positive comments on the whole process from start to finish. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed HaslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Car was delivered two days early! Great customer service. Great communication with dispatch as well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jasmine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:The driver of the transport drove all night in order to meet the deadline. I really appreciated that since I was going out of town that same day. Dispatch called after the delivery to see if the car had been delivered. Great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry P
    Date:5/15/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: RV Transport
    Review:We had the need to have two RV's moved from a campsite from one state to another. I will be honest and say I did not have alot of knowledge about them. They were over 20 years old and any information I had on them was long gone. I was able to send... [ More ]
    Response:JOB WELL DONE... AS STATED IN THE ABOVE COMMENT WE FOUND TWO DRIVERS TO ACCOMMODATE THIS CUSTOMER. YES SHE SENT 1 PICTURE(WHICH DOES NOT SHOW AN A/C ON TOP OF THE RV) OF THE RV BUT WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE SIZE AND DIMENSIONS CUSTOMER DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SHE STATED THAT THEY WEIGHED 6000 LBS, NOT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES. WE SEARCHED ONLINE AND COULD NOT FIND ANY MAKE NOR MODEL OF THE LISTED RV'S (1984 GMC mallard sprinter, GMC Jayco 1976). TRY TO FIND THEM YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT LUCK YOU GET. WE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION MANY TIMES AND YES THIS CUSTOMER PAID 500 FOR BOTH DRIVERS WHO PHYSICALLY DROVE TO THE LOCATION (OVER 250 MILES EACH TRIP) TO PICK UP NOTHING. WE DID NOT MAKE HER PAY $1700 FOR THE TRANSPORT BUT $250 EACH FOR THE MILEAGE OF THE CARRIERS TO GO OVER TO THE LOCATION (WHICH IS CALLED A DRY- RUN FEE ON HER CONTRACT. [ view ]
    Poster:M. Jacobs
    Date:5/13/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Vehicle
    Review:State by State Transportations did an excellent job transporting my truck from pickup to delivery. They are very professional and reliable. I would definately use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ruben ElderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: WORLD CLASS SERVICE
    Review:SBS saved me from paying extra storage fees after a company tried to keep my deposit and left me with storage fees. When I initially called SBS, the gentleman who answered the phone was courteous and very professional. while on the phone with Max; h... [ More ]
    Poster:FRANK
    Date:5/9/2014 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:They not only gave me a quote less than everyone else, but they honored it too! Nothing hidden, no surprises and everyone from Miguel to the driver, were professional!! I will for sure use State by Stare Transporters again! [ View ]
    Poster:LynnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Review:Max provided excellent service! He was instrumental in providing me information regarding the shipping of my vehicles. I had previously constacted another firm and they couldn't deliver, and started the bait and switch game. Max was honest and exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Curt Sullivan
    Date:5/1/2014 8:12:00 AM
    Subject: good transaction
    Review:they did what they said they would do it was picked up on time and delivered when it was supposed to by a very nice young man [ View ]
    Poster:bob bazell
    Date:4/17/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended!!! A++++service!!!!!
    Review:This is the fourth time using state by state, and like always the staff there is friendly, respectful, and very knowledgeable. Not one of the four cars that I have transported have ever been damaged and always arrive on time. I highly recommend anyon... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis D.
    Date:4/11/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in good shape and on time .The estimated shipping time was 3 to 5days and the car arrived in 3 days . [ View ]
    Poster:Richard C. Welch
    Date:4/11/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty and Excellent Service
    Review:So this may shock many looking to transport a vehicle through a Broker, but I have nothing praise and respect for State by State Transporters because of theirs level of service, ability to meet needs for a customer in a short period of time and their... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:4/4/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: SBS Transport
    Review:Overall very happy. They picked it up 1 day late but they got it to me the day I was expecting delivery. The driver was very courteous and the actual time it took to get the car off the truck had to be less than 5 minutes. I would easily use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony M
    Date:4/3/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: I would recommend them to anyone needing honest on time delivery!
    Review:We tried for three months to get some one to pick up and deliver! After three or four other transporters we finally found Max and his company and they were outstanding! Great communication and on time pick up and delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:Mickey Scott
    Date:3/31/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: SBS transporters
    Review:I was very pleased by the service of SBS transporters. The delivery was on time and Max my contact person was very helpful. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the review. Call 786-365-0865 if you are looking for the best service in town. Max. Also check us out on the YP, Yelp, and many more sites. [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Maldonado
    Date:3/31/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Price was competitive with other shippers. Pickup and delivery was as promised. Driver was pleasant. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam RussoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: great transport
    Review:fast and courteous service with no damage to the Porsche. Max was very helpful with the entire transaction. I would recommend State by State to all. [ View ]
    Poster:john h
    Date:3/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Extremely positive experience. Max was very supportive and provided shelp and understanding all through the process. The driver was on time, very supportive and took the time to take care of any concerns I had. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/25/2014 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great service, fast shipping, honest, waited 21 days for different company with no answers. Max got my car picked up next day. Great company to deal with thanks alot. Will definitely do business with them again!! [ View ]
    Poster:MannyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Cadillac Eldorado
    Review:Max was excellent in his assistance in helping to set up this transport. My 2000 black cadillac eldorado was delievered on time and in great condition. Service was perfect. Would definitely use State by State Transporters again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:3/24/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I do a lot of auto transport and i normally do not use the broker services but in this case i did and everything went excellent, i would recommend or use this service again in the future, i'am from the old school and still believe in peoples word and... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the review. Call 561-444-6600 if you are looking for the best service in town. Miguel. Also check us out on the YP, Yelp, and many more sites. [ view ]
    Poster:salavtore lentini
    Date:3/20/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: State by State Transporters
    Review:State by State is the Best Transporters. I've used others and these folks are True Professionals. I was very pleased with thier politeness and attention to detail. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug LenardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 VW Jetta
    Review:Delivery was picked up the next day, I called them at 4pm the day before so that is pretty good. Didn't have to pay any auction storage fees. The driver said the car would be delivered the same day or the following day, but something happened with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmed
    Date:3/12/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: From Mi to Nv
    Review:I needed my car shipped ASAP and my driver Max took care of me car was shipped in a timely manner everything was in the same condition as pick up would definitely use again [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:3/11/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: COLLECTED MORE THAN CONTRACT PRICE
    Review:Contract was for $325. Paid $125 deposit by AMEX. But on delivery, they demanded $275. That is, they would not release the car if I did not pay $75 above contract price. The did not return phone calls or emails about the overcharge. Worse, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:2/25/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ease of transporting car
    Review:Getting vehicle set up to transport was very efficient, prompt and easy. I was walked through entire process and felt comfortable through entire process. Delivery was quick and prompt, vehicle transported as promised. And company representatives were... [ More ]
    Poster:M.Read
    Date:2/22/2014 9:09:00 AM
    Subject: Comment
    Review:My car was picked up quickly, at a good price, and transported with no problems whatsoever. Max Seymour gave me good advice on pricing and since I had time He was willing if necessary to raise my bid by $100/week until I got a truck. As it happened... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Emory
    Date:2/21/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: My Mercedes Moved
    Review:I want to thank State by State Transport for handling my automotive transportation in such a professional and efficient manner. Their customer support was excellent during a difficult pickup situation due to the location of the vehicle and my tight s... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:2/1/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: The Good Guys
    Review:Stand up compnay.After being railroaded and ignored by the original company I contracted with SBS contacted me and Clearly explained the process of the business.Everyone was kind ,professional, and HONEST.They got be picked up and delivered in no ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/31/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM ARTIST
    Review:I WOULD NOT USE THIS CARRIER . THEY DO NOT HONOR CONTRACT PRICE. THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS. THEY DO NOT ADHIRE TO ANY STIPULATIONS THEY PROVIDE.DO NOT DEPEND ON THEM TO HELP IN ANY WAY TO SETTLE ANY DISPUTS. I WILL GLADLY PROVIDE THE CONTRACT THAT THE... [ More ]
    Poster:DAVID PITZER
    Date:1/27/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Awful, fair weather friend
    Review:Based on the other reviews, when State By State (SBS), has an available person, things seem to go relatively smoothly. However, under adverse situations, the people at SBS disappear. When Max first contacted me on Monday, he told me that the ca... [ More ]
    Response:Ive been waiting for this review. Yes, he has no life and insisted on calling me(20 times) on thanksgiving asking about his car. Well i told him to call me back the next day which was friday 11-29-13. Unexpectedly, my daughter was born that morning and we were in the hospital. (Check my facebook page, MaxTyson for proof) but this heartless guy failed to mention all of this in his review. Not to mention, he paid the same price that we originally quoted him and he was picked up that monday (12-2) and dropped the same day. His scheduled pick up was 2 days before. How self-hearted you can be???? Here is some of his emails below, Setting up the order jlee2ks@yahoo.com On Nov 23, 2013, at 3:19 PM, wrote> Projected pick up date should be Friday 11/29. Thanks, John Lee Hi Max, Seriously, what is going on? How come no one has contacted me? Congrats on your new baby. I have three kids myself. But I did not ignore my responsibilities when they were born. Please contact me ASAP. I would lie to go with another company due to poor communication and disregard of your customers. I will definitely be posting negative reviews of your company on line. Do you blame me? I have left multiple phone messages and texts. Virtually no response. I have been told on multiple occasions that someone would be calling me back in 15 or 30 minutes. Nothing. You have no excuses except that your company has been completely irresponsible and unprofessional. Please contact me to confirm that you have not taken any money from my credit card. If so, I will ask AMEX to reverse all charges. I would love a call from a supervisor, John Lee Sent from my iPad John, as i previously told you before on the phone that i am still in the hospitall, as you heard my newborn crying, and we were close on friday. Kelly will be contacting you asap. Max Seymour John Lee Dec 2 (4 days ago) to State No thank you. Please cancel. I am going with another company. I have already told you this on previous emails. Sent from my iPhone On Dec 2, 2013, at 9:23 AM, "State by State Transporters Inc. - Max Seymour" wrote: John Lee, We want to let you know that we have dispatched your 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser and you should be hearing from the driver soon for scheduling the pickup. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 561-758-5673, or email max@statebystatetransporters.com. We are here to answer your questions from 8am to 5pm Eastern Time. We look forward to serving your auto shipping needs. Sincerely, Max Seymour State by State Transporters Inc. 561-758-5673 max@statebystatetransporters.com Drivers Information Transporting company: We Can Transport Name: Elizabeth Farr, , pascal Phone Numbers: 717-810-1899, (717) 810-1911, Email: morganemeka@yahoo.com Max Seymour Dec 2 (4 days ago) to John A driver has been assigned within the 10 day window. your deposit is non refundable at this point and we will show your amnex credit card company this email that you have replied to in proof that we complete this transaction and you have chosen to cancel on your own terms. have a nice day. By the way, you have no human morals.. Knowing i just had a newborn, took the time to pick up the phone and you repeatedly called my cell phone... Max Seymour Dec 2 (4 days ago) to kelly John Lee Dec 2 (4 days ago) to me Hello Max, Why would you assign me a driver after I said that I want the delivery cancelled? Do you want the deposit that badly? You appear to deal with your problems by deflecting fault to others. I did feel bad for calling you Friday morning, and I am still happy for you and your new child. But as I said before, business is business. My car was supposed to be picked up that day, and I had made multiple calls and left multiple messages without response. As I said before, I don't mind the delay in getting my car picked up, I just needed an update...some communication. I didn't know that you were having a baby that day. You should have just called a co-worker to deal with this small issue. I apologize for repeatedly having to call you. I did this because nobody at your company would give me a response. You were the person that I initially dealt with, and I was hoping that you would take ownership of any issues. Obviously, if I am repeatedly calling you, this must be for a reason...hopefully a good one. I just wished you would have been responsible enough to either call me back or have someone else call me back. I am the least bit confrontational. All I needed was one phone call to tell me that no driver was assigned and that someone would try hard on Monday morning. I would have been 100% content with that. I'm disappointed in your service and still wish to cancel. I am still happy for you and the new life you have brought in to this world. I really mean that. Interestingly, I work with kids for a living. If there is an issue...which there rarely is...it's usually with the parent.... Best wishes, John Lee Max Seymour Dec 2 (4 days ago) to kelly John Lee Dec 2 (4 days ago) to me I called a person at your company and explained the situation. After hearing me out, she said that it would be OK to cancel and re eive my deposit back. But this would require a fax...as stated in the contract. And in all honesty, I could care less about the deposit in this situation. Interestingly, everyone who said they would call me back still has not called. I then called the driver, Chris, to cancel...but he seemed like a nice, straight forward guy...so I won't be cancelling. Plus, I don't have a fax machine at home, and I'm too lazy to go to work to fax a cancellation letter. So when Chris arrives with the car, do I pay him by check or cash? What is the remaining balance? Thank you, John Max Seymour Dec 2 (4 days ago) to kelly John Lee Dec 4 (2 days ago) to me Max, Your driver from We Can Transport picked up my car on Monday and told me it would be delivered by yesterday. No delivery was made, and the driver did not answer any calls or messages. I called We Can Transport this morning who stated that the truck was having electrical issues and was being fixed. The person there said it was the secretary's fault for not contacting me. The person said it would be here by tomorrow, but I don't believe them. Can you have another one of your trucks finish the delivery? Alternatively, if I go pick it up myself, can I have my money back? Please call me, John John Lee 3:56 PM (10 minutes ago) to me Hi Max, Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so be it. However, please take off my personal info. You put my cell number on there which I do not appreciate. My personal phone number is for your business only. You seemed to be confused by something though. I called you 20 times on Friday, not Thanksgiving. Your kid was born on Friday morning...or have you forgotten already? I know this because I spoke to you from the Christmas tree farm that was not open on Thanksgiving.... Please correct this in your comments. Keep in mind, this is not personal, it's business. I never stated in my review that you broke the contract. I just complained that you had poor communication...AND I DON'T SEE YOU EVER DENYING THIS. Accept it, learn, and move on. Yes, the car eventually arrived within the 10 day window that your contract stipulates. But what I said in my review is true. The communication was very poor. Like I said before, the delays don't bother me much, but not giving me updates is very irritating. You could have emailed or texted me. I am not asking for your first-born child...who I hope is doing very well. I was expecting my car to be picked up on Friday as you had told me. I heard no word of when it was going to be picked up until you sent me an e-mail on Monday. And that's the last I heard from you. If you would have once emailed, called, or texted me and apologized about the poor communication, I would not have given you a poor review. It's as simple as that. Best wishes, John Sent from my iPad Sent from my iPad [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/23/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: unreliable Company
    Review:When I submitted a request online to ship my car from Texas to California I was contacted by Max Seymour at State by State transportation. Although his quote was higher than others I assumed I would be getting superior service and agreed to his propo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:1/21/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Review:spoke with several people in regards to my transport.After sifting through companies I choose them .They did what they said they would and was delivered when they said they would.what more could I ask for.Honest , Reliable,and On Time.Thank you SBS!... [ More ]
    Poster:Cali
    Date:1/13/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: my car transport experience
    Review:From the moment that I spoke with Max, he was professional, courteous, and very understanding of how nervous I was to give my car to a total stranger. I have a 95 camaro, with 50,000 miles on it. I love Baby. But Max made the experience for smooth an... [ More ]
    Poster:Eugenia WhitleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Picked up my vehicle very close to my requested date and dropped off quicker than any one I had used for transporting before. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Cosmidis
    Date:12/13/2013 6:11:00 AM
    Subject: Good job Max
    Review:At first was a little skeptical about using SBS Transporters because of some NOT SO good reviews I saw on BBB, but after talking to Max, I decided to give him a chance to move my SUV and he didn't disappointed me, if anything he was actually very qui... [ More ]
    Poster:Mo
    Date:12/9/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Fast
    Review:They did a great job in finding me a driver So last minute! Great driver Fransisco and His nephew they picked up and dropped Off at our house and stayed in contact With us as to pick up and delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:LeslyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Review:This company was very easy to work with, did not require a large payment in advance, picked up the vehicle early, driver was very experienced and helpful. Delivered it on time, no issues or hidden cost. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sam Russo