Home > Company > Directory > S > State-By-State Transporters

San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for State-By-State Transporters

More Info for State-By-State Transporters

Welcome to the site of State-By-State Transporters a company that strives on a rich tradition in offering you a safe, efficient and professional approach to transporting your vehicle. We are here to provide our customers with an honest and reliable service in shipping your car. Integrity is our history, quality has always been our promise and being competitive has made us a leading car transport company in South Florida. There is no need for us to BASH OTHER company's because we do not strive from negativeness. Please read our reviews and visit our website to ensure your research on choosing the right company to transport your vehicle.
Reviews

State-By-State Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

San Marcos CA(Hub3), Charleston IL(Hub4), Florida

Based on 70 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/18/2017 9:21 AM

VW Bus shipment - State by state transported my VW bus from a seller in OR to Indianapolis. State by State walked me through the process and was very good with follow through. Great communications during ice storm wh [More]

Review by on 1/10/2017 3:56 PM

Great Customer Service!!! - I shipped my car from Oregon to Florida and Cherrie was awesome to work with. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions with regards to my transport before I booked with her company. The dri [More]

Review by on 9/29/2016 7:49 PM

No hassles, good response on both ends - Great service, came in way before expected