View 150,601 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,602th Review now!

View State 2 State Auto Transport's New Profile

State 2 State Auto Transport
1107 E. Elm Ave Unit B
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone Number:(800)715-4630
Secondary Phone Number:(714)447-4630
Website:http://www.easycarshipping.com
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 2/4/2007

At State 2 State Auto Transport we provide fast, friendly, easy car shipping. It's not just a motto, you will be assigned your own transport coordinator that will work with you from the time you book the order until the vehicle is delivered. We provide nationwide door to door service in both open and enclosed trailers. Our pre-selected carriers will transport your vehicle carefully and in a timely matter. We can take care of all your transport issues, inoperable vehicles, multiple cars, dealer transport and your precious cargo exotic or classic car. Our quotes will always include all fuel charges, toll fees and full insurance with a $0 deductible to you. We have an A rating on the BBB and you will never pay an upfront deposit until your vehicle is loaded. Glance through our rating and see why our customers continue to use us and recommend us. Call us @ 800-715-4630 for a fast quote or visit us online easycarshipping.com We look forward to serving your transport needs.
Have your own experience with State 2 State Auto Transport to share?

State 2 State Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 3000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 10 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.33% of State 2 State Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I asked for a quote and the car was picked up that day and delivered the next. They were so efficient and nice! [ View ]
    Poster:Jo annThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I enjoy working with state 2 state they are on time and if a order takes a little longer then they think it should they keep me very informed about it. Always happy [ View ]
    Poster:MIKE RICE
    Date:10/17/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Transport
    Review:State 2 State is relaible and competitive with pricing. I transport cars every day for my dealership and if I am getting them from California I always call State 2 State. [ View ]
    Poster:Bre Summers
    Date:10/16/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, good communication
    Review:Acted quickly to pick up and deliver vehicle. Worked with me for best delivery location. Detailed review of car findings for any potential damage. Very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Bret
    Date:8/29/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, we love this company
    Review:We are a car donation center. We received donated cars all over the country and sometimes it is difficult working with the donors. State 2 State has been great at communicating with the donors and scheduling with the donors to pick up the cars. W... [ More ]
    Poster:David Johnston
    Date:2/20/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: David is great!!!
    Review:I have used state 2 state for over 9 years. I sell cars so we use this company quite a lot and I have never had anything go wrong yet!! Plus they know how to take care of their customers by keeping them in the loop the whole time and I don't just mea... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Scheible
    Date:2/4/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Subcontracted another shipping company
    Review:I used State 2 state becasue the dealership suggested using them. However, I wasn't aware that they would subcontract out the delivery of the vehicle. Here is my experience with the company they chose to fullfill the delivery: I had a terrible e... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Kiser
    Date:2/4/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Second time, just as great!!
    Review:Second time using State 2 State. They got the car to me FAST!! Driver was courteous, car was in perfect shape, Dave was great to work with. Will be recommending and using in the future, I work at a new car dealership and it is occasionally necesarry ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex B
    Date:1/23/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stae2State Transport
    Review:Highly recommended. No BS, straight talk. All arrangements were made for my vehicle to be on one carrier truck for transport. The driver that picked up my vehicle was the same person that delivered it to me. That was important to me, as this was my f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Parker
    Date:12/5/2013 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: State 2 State is Awesome!
    Review:This is an A+++++ company, very friendly & accommodating! We had previously booked with another company which the customer service was horrible, they never would answer the phone and if they happened to they were very nasty, so I called State 2 S... [ More ]
    Poster:Owl Creek Boat Works
    Date:11/27/2013 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful company, Super easy to work with.
    Review:I was in a bind. I sold a car to some in TN and I had initially used another transport broker. They made every promise that you can think of, but when it came done to getting it done, they made every excuse you can think of and did not pick up the ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Jackson
    Date:10/15/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
    Review:I didnt have any issue with the pick or the delivery, it was the payment terms and the attitude of David Miszti once he had my sons car in his possession. It became more of a tool to renegotiate the terms of our contract. It quickly termed in extor... [ More ]
    Response:The customer Mark Sammons was a pleasant person to deal with until he had to pay for his deposits. We transported 2 vehicle for him and he was supposed to pay $250 for each vehicle to the carrier and $200 on a CC for his deposit. He refused to pay the deposit to State 2 State and started cursing and using really fowl language. You can clearly see that Mark states everything went well with the transport, it was on time, the carriers kept in contact and where very courteous and helpful, even when Mark was being difficult. Mark did not pay anything extra, he was quoted $700 and he admits he paid $700. But, he tried to get out of paying the $200 on the credit card, so State 2 State had him pay that fee in CASH at the time of drop off. I am not sure why Mark Sammons felt he didn't have to pay the deposit, but this is just a clear case of a customer wanting something for FREE. SEE ALL MY OTHER REVIEWS. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SUPER HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Sammons
    Date:10/2/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Ask for More!
    Review:Great work Sarah, Jennifer and Maria. I dealt with Sarah and she was just wonderful! Maria was very sweet as well always making sure my messages to Jennifer Patterson went through. I most definitely recommend Sarah and Car Shipping Pros to anyone w... [ More ]
    Poster:AP Stone
    Date:9/25/2013 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Jenny helped us get from Ohio to Florida!
    Review:Jennifer Patterson at Car Shipping Pros was spectacular! I originally called in once I found them online and dealt with Sally as far as placing my order. She was very sweet had product knowledge which is what I genuinely look for when I do business. ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Grant
    Date:9/24/2013 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great transport company that helped transport our vehicles to us from the pickup location. The driver was courteous and friendly and delivered without any problems. The driver also made sure to stay in touch by calling ahead of arrival. Will do busin... [ More ]
    Poster:Q N.
    Date:8/15/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks State To State!
    Review:They did a fine job by us. Our driver was professional, courteous, and prompt. We very much appreciated receiving our car in the same condition as when we loaded it on the truck. Thanks Phil! [ View ]
    Poster:Galloway
    Date:8/12/2013 12:57:00 PM
    Review:Obtained contact from local Lexus dealer. Had informative introductory phone call, including quote. David followed up via email. I made reservation that day. A couple of days later, David contacted me with pick-up, delivery dates, which perfectly... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Eckert
    Date:7/31/2013 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:great doing business with! Very helpful and did all they could to get us the vehicle promptly.!The cost was only $325 from Dallas area to San Antonio for a Commercial van... [ View ]
    Poster:GONZALEZ
    Date:7/31/2013 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: will definately use again
    Review:The experience from star to finish was well handled and very professional. I've been in the bussiness since 1972 and have done a lot of interstate purchases thru out the years. I must say that it was a pleasure dealing with this company....from all... [ More ]
    Poster:mp roman
    Date:7/30/2013 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW OF INTERSTATE AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Promised service sounded " too good to be true". In fact, it turned out better than promised! I couldn't be more pleased with the overall service. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan G