Transport Logo
View 175,120 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,121th Review now!

View State 2 State Auto Transport's New Profile

State 2 State Auto Transport
1107 E. Elm Ave Unit B
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone Number:(800)715-4630
Secondary Phone Number:(714)447-4630
Time On Site:8 Years, 9 Months. Since 2/4/2007
At State 2 State Auto Transport we provide fast, friendly, easy car shipping. It's not just a motto, you will be assigned your own transport coordinator that will work with you from the time you book the order until the vehicle is delivered. We provide nationwide door to door service in both open and enclosed trailers. Our pre-selected carriers will transport your vehicle carefully and in a timely matter. We can take care of all your transport issues, inoperable vehicles, multiple cars, dealer transport and your precious cargo exotic or classic car. Our quotes will always include all fuel charges, toll fees and full insurance with a $0 deductible to you. We have an A rating on the BBB and you will never pay an upfront deposit until your vehicle is loaded. Glance through our rating and see why our customers continue to use us and recommend us. Call us @ 800-715-4630 for a fast quote or visit us online We look forward to serving your transport needs.
Have your own experience with State 2 State Auto Transport to share?

• Subject: Car transport
    Review:I asked for a quote and the car was picked up that day and delivered the next. They were so efficient and nice! [ View ]
    Poster:Jo annThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I enjoy working with state 2 state they are on time and if a order takes a little longer then they think it should they keep me very informed about it. Always happy [ View ]
    Poster:MIKE RICE
    Date:10/17/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Transport
    Review:State 2 State is relaible and competitive with pricing. I transport cars every day for my dealership and if I am getting them from California I always call State 2 State. [ View ]
    Poster:Bre Summers
    Date:10/16/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, good communication
    Review:Acted quickly to pick up and deliver vehicle. Worked with me for best delivery location. Detailed review of car findings for any potential damage. Very pleased. [ View ]
    Date:8/29/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, we love this company
    Review:We are a car donation center. We received donated cars all over the country and sometimes it is difficult working with the donors. State 2 State has been great at communicating with the donors and scheduling with the donors to pick up the cars. W... [ More ]
    Poster:David Johnston
    Date:2/20/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: David is great!!!
    Review:I have used state 2 state for over 9 years. I sell cars so we use this company quite a lot and I have never had anything go wrong yet!! Plus they know how to take care of their customers by keeping them in the loop the whole time and I don't just mea... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Scheible
    Date:2/4/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Subcontracted another shipping company
    Review:I used State 2 state becasue the dealership suggested using them. However, I wasn't aware that they would subcontract out the delivery of the vehicle. Here is my experience with the company they chose to fullfill the delivery: I had a terrible e... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Kiser
    Date:2/4/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Second time, just as great!!
    Review:Second time using State 2 State. They got the car to me FAST!! Driver was courteous, car was in perfect shape, Dave was great to work with. Will be recommending and using in the future, I work at a new car dealership and it is occasionally necesarry ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex B
    Date:1/23/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stae2State Transport
    Review:Highly recommended. No BS, straight talk. All arrangements were made for my vehicle to be on one carrier truck for transport. The driver that picked up my vehicle was the same person that delivered it to me. That was important to me, as this was my f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Parker
    Date:12/5/2013 12:29:00 PM

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.