View 146,963 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,964th Review now!
South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 351 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 29.25% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 70.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: GA to CA transport - EXCELLENT
    Review:Not knowing the industry of car shipping, I was hit with a barrage of emails and phone calls from moving brokers. Many pointed to the other companies as shady or not likely to meet the price or delivery time. Alan from SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT was on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/27/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:Awesome job down in south beach , i had that car picked up fast from washington to florida, 3000 miles in 4 days , great job, excellent carrier.. i have used southbeach transport 2 times in a month , they stay on top of it.. thanks, i will never g... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug PetersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Outstanding experience. First time to ship and no doubt I will use South Beach Transport again. From customer service with Manny to the driver pickup and his professional service, vehicle was delivered on time and as promised. They did what they said... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/26/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Responsive
    Review:At the last moment before the vehicle pick up I had to notify South Beach Transport that the destination had changed because the car's buyer backed out. Without any irritation, rep Robert Martin assured me there would be no problem, canceled with t... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Gordon
    Date:8/26/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great job once again!
    Review:I been buying and selling vehicles for years and shipping vehicles for years as well. Prior to meeting Mark Evans, I've been through it all, bait and switch, low ballers and scammers. I advise anyone to do your research And never pay ANYTHING unt... [ More ]
    Poster:Mac Miller
    Date:8/26/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:Read all the reviews before contacting. Miah was great to deal with . The only problem I encountered was the vehicles location and my destination. Neither was South Beaches problem. Once resolved truck was delivered in 48 hrs. [ View ]
    Poster:bm
    Date:8/26/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: WORST EXPERIENCE/TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER MADE!
    Review:My name is Jitesh Jay Patel i recently had the misfortune of having my vehicle shipped from Arlington Texas (suburbs of Dallas) , to Eugene Oregon (Pacific Northwest) my Power Acoustik PD touch screen sound system was stolen and my mistubishi eclips... [ More ]
    Poster:Jitesh Patel
    Date:8/26/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service Mr. Kevin Andre.
    Review:Have a great experience with Kevin Andre. I would highly recommend South Beach Transport. My SUV was pick up on time and the delivery too. [ View ]
    Poster:Zen
    Date:8/26/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: 3 auto transportation
    Review:I had a great service from "A" to "Z". it was a prety fast and accuraty infornation, the price was right, to find a driver very fast and the transporter very efficient, on time to pick up the cars and in the time that was delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:antonio serrano
    Date:8/26/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: KEVIN WAS GREAT!
    Review:GOOD COMMUNICATION, RELIABLE, FLEXIBLE & SHOWED GENUINE CONCERN FOR MY VEHICLE BEING SAFELY TRANSPORTED. KIND & ATTENTIVE PERSONALITY. YES, I RECOMMEND! [ View ]
    Poster:ZanaTurner
    Date:8/25/2014 6:52:00 PM
    Review:I would use South Beach again due to my interaction with Miah Park. She was prompt and followed through with me during the entire process. I have used other transportation companies but never had the service as was provided this time by South Beac... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:8/25/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Slight Delivery Delay
    Review:One day delay in delivery but not a major issue. Had multiple vehicles in transit and one of the other vehicles was not ready at scheduled picked up time. Would us again! [ View ]
    Poster:Roger Swanson
    Date:8/25/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: BEST SERVICE!!!
    Review:WOW- -WONDERFUL! I researched many (tons) of companies! This company, South Beach Transport, was professional, not overwhelming! They were prompt on e-mail correspondence and phone calls! The quoted fee was fantastic. No money upfront, which o... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:8/25/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very good movers
    Review:Very good transport. They keep the word. Moved very fast Time took : 5 days Very good company to use No damage Robert is the contact person Order no: 285129-KU [ View ]
    Poster:Rajesh RamasamyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Everything went smoothly with my transport and everything was on time. I had a great experience with the company. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Daniel Vasquez is the gentleman who helped me with my transport. He was very nice and helped... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:8/24/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: STILL GIVE THEM "A"+++++
    Review:great communication with phone calls and e-mails. there was little confusion on the payment. going through the paperwork, $190 deposit was required to proceed. later COD amount was presented me differently from what we understood. called them, st... [ More ]
    Poster:doc
    Date:8/24/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Mark Evans is excellent!
    Review:I strongly recommend anyone transporting their car to use this company and go with Mark Evans . I had a great experience that I will never forget. Smooth from beginning till end . [ View ]
    Poster:Cookie vega
    Date:8/22/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Got my car
    Review:More phone calls than I would like. I got the car in good shape. They wanted more words in the review. They should change this because I almost abandoned this review because I don't like to be hassled. [ View ]
    Poster:F. Hill
    Date:8/22/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Review:Everything went smoothly. The vehicle was picked up on time and the delivery was even earlier than scheduled. Vehicle was intact- no damage or scratches. [ View ]
    Poster:Victor Njowusi
    Date:8/21/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication and service
    Review:Like most people I had no idea where to start with getting a vehicle shipped. I ended up trying on of those online links where you enter your information and you'll get several quotes. That was a huge mistake as you get completely bombarded via ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:8/21/2014 9:14:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Customer!
    Review:From beginning to end I was very pleased with the customer service South Beach Transport provided. Unlike another big name transport company, who never answered their phone or returned calls, I got David Houstoun from South Beach on the phone every ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leslie Granger
    Date:8/21/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of my son's vehicle
    Review:Mark was very empathetic, professional and helpful! I have no complaints!! The driver was on time and made the process very easy. I would definitely use Southbeach Transport again! [ View ]
    Poster:janie
    Date:8/20/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience with South Beach Transport
    Review:We shipped a Honda Element from my son's home in Lonetree Co. to Mission Viejo, Ca. First was the challenge in choosing the Broker. I had over 30 brokers contact or sending quotes over to me. I started doing some research on them, and it didn't ta... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Kimmel
    Date:8/20/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everyone seemed to be knowledgeable about the process. No hidden fees. Driver was friendly and courteous. No complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: MG TF
    Review:Great experience. Timely delivery and professional handling. Nicole kept me updated when necessary and everything went smoothly as planned. Would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Hohler
    Date:8/19/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Robert provided us with execellent customer service. Everything went very smooth. Their customer service dept called me when the car got picked up just to make sure things went well, and called after car was delivered. Would highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Lynda
    Date:8/18/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great delivery
    Review:It was my first time using a Transport Company to move my car. Although I received many call from different companies, I chose South Beach Transport. I received many offers but South Beach Transport asked me for a reasonable price. Mark Evans helped ... [ More ]
    Poster:kim
    Date:8/17/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Is Very Reliable
    Review:Daniel made everything simple. Did not change the price on me, picked up the car when he said he would. Got the job done flawlessly. The driver he chose was very nice guy and handled the job with a lot of diligence. Daniel seems like the type of pers... [ More ]
    Poster:Luca Toni
    Date:8/17/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service from Start to Finish
    Review:South Beach transport has provided excellent service while transporting my vehicle from TX to CA and Mark Evans kept me informed every step of the way. Will definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Preetham Swaminathan
    Date:8/17/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: My Honda CRV from Texas to Jersey City
    Review:Excellent. They picked up the car on Monday delivered it on Thursday.... they made it look as, moving a car is simple. [ View ]
    Poster:Ravi Kiran
    Date:8/14/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Robert went above and beyond to help me out. He guaranteed me He would have a truck within two weeks and he actually had one faster than that. My sons car and street bike were located in Alamogordo New Mexico. (An off the beaten truck route path), He... [ More ]
    Poster:Michell
    Date:8/14/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Subaru Wagon
    Review:Thanks for walking us through the process step by step. I appreciate your candor and honesty in each phase. It was a pleasure to have the expectations that were set achieved. [ View ]
    Poster:FLKent
    Date:8/13/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived
    Review:My car arrived in the minimum amount of days. Miah was good about answering her phone whenever I called and found the answers to my questions. My car arrived without any damage or theft. [ View ]
    Poster:Mari
    Date:8/13/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Jeep Wrangler from AZ to TX
    Review:I was moving to Dallas for school and had planned on driving my Jeep Wrangler all the way from Arizona. Less than a week before my planned departure date, I last minute decided to ship my jeep instead. I found South Beach Transport online. Reviews we... [ More ]
    Poster:Collin Quigley
    Date:8/13/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Cars shipped from OR to TX
    Review:I have had my BMW 645 shipped a few times and South Beach was the only company to deliver my car early. I had two cars shipped this time around and the service was excellent. The driver was on time picking the cars up and the cars was delivered to me... [ More ]
    Poster:Duwayne Stirling
    Date:8/13/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:My vehicle made it to Miami in the same condition I left it at New York . I'm pleased to have worked with Mark Evans, my family and I were able to get back to our routine without any delays. [ View ]
    Poster:Rachel Rodriguez
    Date:8/13/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't be happier
    Review:The best price for an enclose truck great commutation with the dispatcher the car came 3 day early I recommend this compagnie A++++++++++ thanks again for your professionalism ... [ View ]
    Poster:Elie hammou
    Date:8/13/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: First time user, very happy!
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service of South Beach Transport and David, the driver for Elite Motor Services. My Honda CR-V arrived in Marietta, GA just as scheduled. The vehicle was delivered to my niece who said the vehicle looks great also that D... [ More ]
    Poster:Lakeland, FL resident
    Date:8/13/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: nobody had a clue
    Review:This started as a normal transport. They were really good about sending me docs to sign but after that nobody had a clue. I had a deadline to meet and that deadline was made VERY CLEAR. The price went up by $90 from one day to another AND once the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Not exactly satisfied
    Date:8/13/2014 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:I was contacted by Mia Park, she was very helpful and informative with the steps on how to set up a shipment for my vehicle. It was my first time dealing with vehicle transportation, and she gave me a reason price for the transport cost. I had compl... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:8/12/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Miah was great with her communication through out the entire time. Would use them again and was very pleased with them. Great Job Miah! [ View ]
    Poster:Big Smiles
    Date:8/12/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again and recommend
    Review:It was hard to choose, but we chose well. You can count on these guys, so if you have the need look no further. Stop stressing you've found a good co to ship your cars [ View ]
    Poster:Eric w
    Date:8/12/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:Everyone was great from the time I place the order to the time that the truck was picked up to the time the truck was delivered. I would highly recommend using South Beach Transport again and would recommendered to others. Thanks again for all your g... [ More ]
    Poster:BlancaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had this posting with a different company at a lower price but MA to CA moves being really in demand my vehicle was not picked up. Robert from South beach transport called and found a driver for me in a matter of hours and although pricey I was abl... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish Mahajan
    Date:8/12/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Review:The service was really good. Solved my situation in a matter of hours.Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. took only 5 days to deliver from New York to Tampa. Excelent costumer service Daniel Vasquez was really helpfull. [ View ]
    Poster:Ivan Almeida
    Date:8/11/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and commication from beginning to end. Alan Ortega was the agent my wife and I communicated with throughout the process. Alan explained the process of shipping our car based on price quoted and available carriers. Our car was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:8/9/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT Company I would recommend to anyone
    Review:Daniel was awesome. He was very responsive, got the job done quick, all for a reasonable price. I'm extremely happy with the service I got from them. I was warned many times by friends not to transport because these companies are dishonest but not So... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason Timmons
    Date:8/8/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to MA without a hitch
    Review:I was very satisfied with choosing South Beach Transportation. Nelson was up front and clear about all the details and fees. The transport company Nelson found for me was great as well. I had phone numbers for easy access to their office as well a... [ More ]
    Poster:JG
    Date:8/8/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: South beach transport Joe Ortega
    Review:I've dealt with this company numerous times and every time was a great experience. Joe Ortega (dispatcher) was great with customer service and the delivery driver was on time with pickup and delivery from Georgia to Jersey city. The driver kept me u... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Black
    Date:8/7/2014 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!
    Review:I WAS READY TO PAY FOR A FLIGHT TO TEXAS TO PICK UP MY PORSCHE THEN I FOUND SOUTHBEACH AND ROBERT WHICH WAS THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE. EVERYTHING I ASKED FOR WAS TAKEN CARE OF........FROM THE FIRST CONVERSATION TO THE DELIVERY IT WAS PERFECT. TRUST YO... [ More ]
    Poster:RAEDA