View 167,002 Reviews on 3,782 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,003th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 376 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 31.33% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 68.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:Jim Cios was Great! Kept in touch.. My car was picked up and delivered in one day!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Not a scratch on it.. Thank you again Kindest Regards Nancy Riesel [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy RieselThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1988 Cadillac Allante transport
    Review:Found me a carrier the same day, vehicle pickup on a Friday and delivered on a Monday morning. Jim was excellent to work with and answered all my communication questions quickly. Price was very responsible, however the quote only listed the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael DiMariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport:TX to HI
    Review:Great service and communication! Vehicle arrived on-time and in good shape! Alex was very responsive and accommodating! He met all the requests in a timely and cost efficient manner considering the circumstances! Great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:7/24/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:South Beach Transport was very helpful in arranging the p/u and delivery of my vehicle. Everyone involved was nice to deal with, from the account manager to the driver. I wish everything in my life was this easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran Webb
    Date:7/24/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: How to transport your car from NY to CA in busy time.
    Review:Although I drive for 3 hours from my place to Long Island, NY for the carrier to pick up the car, I still think that I am lucky to ship my sedan before my departure to California. During the summer time, it is really hard to persuade the track dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:7/23/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:This company is great they were able to work around our schedule and even managed to work around a couple on incovenient hiccups a long the way. Their customer service was amazing always polite and effecient. I give them 5/5 stars!! [ View ]
    Poster:C. Garcia
    Date:7/23/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Manny provided great service from the beginning all the way till my vehicle was delivered. My car was picked up and delivered on time and Manny got it done with the price he quoted me and didn't change it, which I was very happy with! I would definel... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport review
    Review:I had a previous booking with another company. Paid my deposit and was given a pick up window. I had been in contact with the previous co for months prior to scheduled pickup and everytime I spoke with dispatch, I was made to feel I was being a PIA. ... [ More ]
    Poster:debi
    Date:7/21/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:When I was researching car transport companies, I was super weary whenever a sales person contacted me because I had several unpleasant experiences in the past. Ricky from Southbeach Auto Transport was friendly, honest, and extremely knowledgable. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Aimee
    Date:7/21/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Alan and Danny made this a great experience. They kept me informed, and set this up in a day or 2. The driver called me to let me know when he was going to pick up my car, and when he actually was there to do it. He ran a few hours late on delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/20/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport review
    Review:Overall good experience, but the communication was sometimes lacking. I wasn't aware that the delivery was COD until the driver called long after dropping the car off. He apparently didn't realize he needed to collect either, so I received a lot of p... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt M
    Date:7/17/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: AZ -VT FULL SIZE DUALLY
    Review:Alex from South Beach customs is very easy to get along with he talked me through the whole process and how it work's. it was my first time using a vehicle transport company I did have to ship a very large full size dually it was modified so my new ... [ More ]
    Poster:J Johnson
    Date:7/17/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall meets the expectation
    Review:I am happy with the service on July 2015. Vehicle transport from Houston To Warrenville. The price was $625 Last year I transported another car for $550 with different company. For reference [ View ]
    Poster:MARCO
    Date:7/16/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:Nelson was professional and made it simple and painless. Everything was within my budget. My vehicle arrived safely and when I expected it. Would use them again. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:7/15/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Review:It was a great experience! I was unfamiliar with transporting my vehicle but Irais made sure this process was stress free from start to finish! I wouldn't hesitate to give them a call again. I will be referring everyone to this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Joleen
    Date:7/15/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: A NO vote
    Review:They said no problem on picking it up and delivering it. They were wrong on both counts. They warned me about other companies that get your agreement and then change the quote price...they did that exact thing. They promised to stay in daily contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/14/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: California to North Carolina
    Review:Relocated from Ca. to NC. This company shipped 2 cars for me for a little over what other company were charging for 1. I was a bit skeptical about this but figured being that the cars were older and belong to teenagers I would do it. I washed both ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Hugo Gutierrez
    Date:7/14/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous Service from South Beach Transport!!
    Review:When I put an e-mail out for bids on transporting my car from Hawaii to New Jersey, I was bombarded with a plethora of quotes from at least a dozen transport companies. After reading the numerous positive reviews for South Beach, I did not even cons... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane L.
    Date:7/12/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfaction
    Review:This was a great experience- contact was complete, and I was continually kept in the loop as to everything that took place in the transport, from the beginning right to the end! I'd recommend this transport company to anyone, and I'd most definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Don G.
    Date:7/10/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Every Step of the Way
    Review:Selecting a company to transport a Tacoma cross-country was not an easy process. Lots of mumbo jumbo, pushy to ambivalent sales people and a fairly tight range of pricing were part of the mix. After reviewing about 15 quotes, two or three companies... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff M.
    Date:7/8/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service and Staff
    Review:Since this is the first time I've had the personal experience in shipping a car across the country, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I must say that Sara Lopez w/South Beach Transport eased my mind and made the experience relatively easy. I ev... [ More ]
    Poster:John H.
    Date:7/7/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Southbeach is great!!
    Review:I was quite tentative about using a car transport system and expressed my concern to Mr. Ortega. He was quite informative and spent a great deal of time explaining the business of car transport to me. Mr. Ortega arranged a pick up time and my car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:CPH
    Date:7/3/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Washington State To Alabama 2594 Miles Away!!
    Review:Alex contacted me initially via text message which is good for my VERY busy daytime schedule. He responded PROMPTLY to my text message reply. He initially gave me information on how to check the scams that are SADLY often done in the HIGHLY competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr. Bracey
    Date:6/30/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Review:I am very happy and satisfied with the service I got from Alan and Dan. They worked with us and arranged to have the driver meet us and drop the car off at our convenience. They took a personal interest and ensured a smooth delivery especially after... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda O
    Date:6/30/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Review:Was very helpful in giving me the information that i needed and guided me through the whole process. Very courteous and very knowledgeable about the process, gave me updates on when vehicle would be picked up and delivered. No problems with anything.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Bateman
    Date:6/26/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I sent a quote request and Alex Ratto sent me a text asking me to check out South Beach Transport. I read numerous reviews by satisfied customers. The price was reasonable and I will use them in the future. Alex keeps his phone on and gets back to yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:6/23/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I book transport very often I broker cars and Also send my car across country along with several other exotic vehicles 2-3 times a year I normally like to stick with the Same transport carriers. My original company I normally go through could not giv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:6/23/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: transport of vehicle
    Review:I called on a Wednesday to have vehicle picked up for Thursday. Vehicle was picked up on time. I was notified the vehicle would be in late thursday night. The next morning I was called and advised that the driver had a flat and would have to have ti... [ More ]
    Poster:G Swann
    Date:6/22/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:After having an earlier experience with UShip that ended with no scheduled pickup by them, I was skeptical when I contacted South Beach Transport. To my amazement some one was there to answer the phone and immediately took my order. The price he quot... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke L.
    Date:6/20/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Alex Ratto at South Beach Transport was very professional and courteous. The car was picked up 2 days after our first contact. It was an open carrier so the car was dirty when I got it but that was expected. The car arrived a week later(from New York... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Norman
    Date:6/19/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Rated Company
    Review:Second time I used this company. Good communicator, and shipping cost on destination was higher than quote, one call and company adjusted rate to meet quote. Reliable and trustworthy company. [ View ]
    Poster:dj
    Date:6/19/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Simply an easy process
    Review:Nelson at South Beach Transport was a pleasure to work with. Having never shipped a vehicle before, he called me and provided all the information I needed at the beginning to understand how shipping a vehicle works and what his role would be through... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/17/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STARS SERVICE...
    Review:Everything was very smooth and on time from quote then pick and delivery. Permanent phone contact with daily update from truck driver. I will use SouthBeachTransport again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:STEVE MAJGIER
    Date:6/17/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: peace of mind
    Review:jim did what he said he would do and made frequent updates as to the status of my vehicle. after the vehicle pick up, holder transport was in direct contact with me so I knew when and where my vehicle was on an ongoing basis. I was given ample... [ More ]
    Poster:dick mccullough
    Date:6/16/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: the best service around
    Review:So I was with another company for three weeks with my deadline closing the other company told me to give them more money. So I called up Jim Cios with south beach transport. I must say I was really surprised I told Jim what was going on and he told m... [ More ]
    Poster:James MonoskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Review:I wanted to ship a car ( Pontiac Sunfire) from Hammond Louisiana to San Jose California. I received quotes from several companies and phone calls.Until I talked to a young man named Manny at South Beach Transport.He was professional and knowledgeable... [ More ]
    Poster:Milton AlexanderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Texas Haul
    Review:South Beach was good at providing quick responses to questions and quotes, but the hauler was late picking up the car and late with drop off. Hauler rarely responded to calls or didn't respond at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:6/14/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Easy company to work with
    Review:South beach transport did an excellent job of facilitating the transportation of my F-350, they kept me informed with updates and changes. They were upfront with the charges and fees. I would recommend them to transport vehicles when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:6/13/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Review:Highly recommended!!! Driver was a day early to pick-up and delivered from LA to NJ the next day!!!! Driver maintained contact, very professional! Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/12/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:What else is there to say The experience was great from beginning to end. The car came earlier then expected. We thought we might have to wait for a week or so but the car came within 4 days of us purchasing it. The car was delivered in excellen... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Profant
    Date:6/12/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Dune Buggy Transport
    Review:I had excellent service with South Beach Transport. I called to have them pick up my dune buggy on a Thursday morning. They picked it up that afternoon. On a Tuesday afternoon 5 days later it arrived at my house on a big truck wrapped in plastic. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey Rives
    Date:6/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Dune Buggy Transport
    Poster:Stacey Rives
    Date:6/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Review:My situation: I am a first time traveling nurse that needed my BMW X5 series from New York to Texas. Not a small tasks since they have 1700 miles between them. I was quoted a fair price from Southbeach that never fluctuated and remained the same ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorretta
    Date:6/11/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Escalade and Navigator transported
    Review:David always give the best quotes and $600 for 2 SUVs was a great deal. South beach transport is the best company I have came across and use these guys almost every month being that I'm an auto broker. Thanx David!! [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Finney
    Date:6/10/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you David!!
    Review:Very happy with this company. Seamless process and stress-free move. Showed up on time and always answered my calls promptly, cant say enough good things. Thank you again [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy Whistler
    Date:6/9/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: David 1(888) 906-8106
    Review:I was so impressed with the friendliness and experience of David at South Beach Transport. His knowledge of auto transportation put me at ease. He got me the best price and the whole experience was pleasant. I would definitely trust David with my nex... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin Aragon
    Date:6/9/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Review:Nicole Cooke handled the services professionally. Continuous contact through out the duration . Pick-up and delivery times as quoted. As smooth a move as could be expected. Highly recommended service provider. Will use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Nix
    Date:6/9/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Review:The overall experience was very good. My broker was very straight forward and answered all my questions. He also kept me informed. The carrier was very nice and kept me informed during transport. The transport was late but he had called and informed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/9/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Nervous at first but completely satisfied
    Review:I AM AN INDIVIDUAL, NOT A COMPANY PAID REPRESENTATIVE/REVIEWER, ETC. My daughter moved to California this past month and we needed to ship her car to her from Texas. I contacted several Shipping Companies that were about $200-$300 higher than wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/8/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Plan for delays and dismissive attitude by Customer Service
    Review:After months of emailing and phone calls I was reassured that my car would be picked up on Long Island and transported to Phoenix, AZ before May 24th. I spoke with Nicole Cooke. When the trucking company came to pick up the car one day late I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:6/8/2015 2:57:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14