View 158,693 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,694th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 403 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 33.58% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 66.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Glad I used South Beach Transport
    Review:The work Nicole Cooke and those involved in the transport of my 2011 Honda Accord is highly commendable. The people from South Beach Transport were able to get me a transport less than 20 hours after I signed a contract with them. The speed they we... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Rodriguez
    Date:3/5/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tow SUV, TX to CA
    Review:Received multiple quotes but chose Jimm because he looks more promising than others. Quote come $15 extra than lowest quote but it pays off with early pick and on-time delivery. AAA for Jimm and Alex the driver. [ View ]
    Poster:ZAM
    Date:3/4/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:This is the second time using this company for vehicle transport, best prices, best service, great drivers, and quick service, you wont be disappointed, this company is an awesome company, that does a great job, at a great price. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Kohn
    Date:3/3/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service and communication. Price was best around. Very professional all the way around, Thanks Alex! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Botsford
    Date:3/3/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of my Jaguar
    Review:The process was simple, direct, courteous, and accurate. The driver was especially courteous and although the car was dirty on the outside, the weather for travel was miserable, the interior was spotless and the car arrived exactly as shipped. It e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:3/3/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing and on time
    Review:Excellent customer service. Professional and prompt delivery of my car at the date promised. I would definitely use your company to transport my car again and would recommend your company to someone else. The driver was helpful and trustworthy. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Maloney
    Date:2/27/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing and on time
    Review:Excellent customer service. Prompt, professional and car delivered at promised date. ***************************************************************************************************************************************************************... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat MaloneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD TRANSPORTATION
    Review:picked up on time. everything went smoothly. no delays. picked up on Friday an delivered on monday. GOOD AND REASONABLE PRICE. THANK YOU ALAN! will definitely used again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Tran
    Date:2/25/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: transport my 2 cars from MN to TX
    Review:Good communication. Ricky was prompt in his response. pick up and delivery was on time. everything went as desired. would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:k. kawlra
    Date:2/25/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: good service from south beach auto trnsport
    Review:My customer rep is John from South Beach Transport. He is a nice guy with professionalism and patience for his work and customer. Honestly, this is my first time using auto-transporting service, so I asked a lot questions and being hesitant during th... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward liu
    Date:2/24/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:Potential customers: If you are looking for a company that will provide quality service, this may not be the company for you. Let me explain.....I needed a company to pick up and deliver a vehicle from Connecticut to Virginia. Well, after receiving... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Fuller Sr
    Date:2/24/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Nicole is the best!!
    Review:I was having my car shipped for a new job to the west coast and was very nervous about it since I've read so many terrible things happening to cars while being transported. Nicole quickly eased any concerns I had. She spoke to the drivers and dispatc... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny
    Date:2/24/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You For The Good Service
    Review:I would like your management staff to know what a great job Jimm Cios did for me in transporting my 1964 GTO from San Diego to Northern California. I was very skeptical for many reasons and I felt like I was operating in a whirlpool of sharks when ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne Burditt
    Date:2/23/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a vehicle from ND to FL
    Review:The agent (Jim C.) who contacted me was very honest and courteous. He explained what he could do and he made it happen. The driver who picked up the vehicle (in -20 deg. weather) was also very kind and courteous. The vehicle was also delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Don White
    Date:2/20/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient auto transporting service
    Review:From beginning to end David handled my shipment with professionalism. I requested a pick up at short notice Wednesday afternoon Feb 4, 2014 . By Monday morning@9:00 am David called with the trucker information and followed up by email all shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maxine johnson Pitters
    Date:2/16/2015 2:38:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service And Excellent Rep
    Review:Best service and communication I ever had with this company the rep Alex was giving our company the best rates and services all around when we needed our units transported from east to west and we do alot of buying from the East coast.....Vehicle hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommie AyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Auto was in an out of the way location and weather was bad. Jim was great to work with. Jim always answered his phone and was prompt with any news he had to relay. [ View ]
    Poster:Huston Wyethy
    Date:2/11/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from texas to new jersey
    Review:The perskn that i have interacted with Alan ortega was really helpful and gave a promt response when ever had any questions. The price of the shipping was also less than what inwas expected. Thank you for yiur services. [ View ]
    Poster:Navathej lingopalli
    Date:2/11/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Honest Service
    Review:I shipped a SUV from NY to FL in peak snowbird season and had a great experience using South Beach Transport. I tried for a month and a half to get a quote from other brokers and companies but they were all VERY expensive. I was even scammed by some ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina N.
    Date:2/9/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Service
    Review:I used South Beach Transport at the recommendation of a co-worker, and then upon seeing their quote (which they represented as being the final price) of $850. However, I ended up being very disappointed with the process and overall service. My husban... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:2/9/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: speed of service
    Review:I was on a pretty tight time line and the company was a little slower than I expected but the still came through feral fast and I am over all happy with working with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Mcclure
    Date:2/9/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: great transport company
    Review:Jim is the man... he gets It done fast and affordable. When everyone else said no wv is a black out state wanting 700 for the transport. Jim got it done for 500 and was delivered in less than 2 days [ View ]
    Poster:Conor Gillespie
    Date:2/9/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fraud and false advertising.
    Review:Whatever you are quoted, add 40%. Entire industry is slimy and fake with quotes from brokers that estimate costs without consulting with drivers that set fees. Bait and switch the numbers when you are extremely vulnerable and desperate for your del... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:2/9/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:my experience with south beach transport was great. they took a little longer than they expected finding a driver but it was an almost last minute thing when I called to find a company to ship also. the quote was right in our budget on the high end b... [ More ]
    Poster:corrie holden
    Date:2/7/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: 34 FORD
    Review:WAS VERY GOOD FROM THE BEING TO THE END. nO PROBLEMS. tHE DRIVER WAS VERY GOOD AS WELL. i have nothing bad to say . everything went very well from the beinging to the end. [ View ]
    Poster:WALLY MELIA
    Date:2/6/2015 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend South Beach Transport
    Review:I recently shipped my truck to Atlanta (from LA) as a birthday gift for my son. John helped me all through the process. He was honest about possibly not making it there by the date I requested (not their fault, I waited to the last minute to ship). I... [ More ]
    Poster:Roberto Sanchez
    Date:2/5/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Job Relocation Assistance
    Review:Jim was very patient and friendly even though I kept changing my departure date. He was very knowledgeable giving me more accurate estimates on the pickup date/time and delivery date/time than the drivers themselves. This is the second time he prov... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:2/3/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Clean and Simple
    Review:The whole process was smooth from beginning to end. The carrier was before time pickup and drop. The carrier informed me 24 hrs before reach my city so I can be ready. There was no damage. I will sure recommend to any one. [ View ]
    Poster:Laxminarasimhan Veeraraghavan
    Date:2/2/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!!
    Review:Excellent service and excellent delivery!!!! Lee Mckinzie was the person that I went through for my transport. He did a great job and is pleasant to work with. I highly recommend South Beach Transport for your transport needs :) [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa H
    Date:2/2/2015 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: corvette transport
    Review:Jim was knowledgeable and handled transaction very well. corvette was transported from ohio to Colorado with zero issues. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:bruce haaseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Review:They were called because they had delivered an automobile for my brother-in-law who was very pleased with their service. Their price was very competitive. They were quick to pick up the car and brought it to me in excellent condition in an enclosed... [ More ]
    Poster:GroverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Review:South Transport - the broker (Nicole) was pleasant to work with. Professional and direct-no hassle-. My only beef is when I met the trucker (Nationwide Trucking Inc.) in Las Vegas, I immediately informed them aand my broker that my GPS (where all my... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Romero Jr.
    Date:1/26/2015 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: To The Letter
    Review:South Beach brokered the transport to a driver that has been moving cars between Florida and Colorado for many, many years. The driver was courteous and was great about keeping me updated on the status. I would use South Beach again without hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:1/26/2015 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: On time and easy
    Review:Cars arrived safely. Dirty, but on a open trailer through six states I expected them to be dirty. No damage, on time and fair communication. If needed would use driver again. [ View ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: experience with South Beach Transport
    Review:Very professional experience from beginning to end of delivery. The sales person was very helpful with the arrangements and the driver was very friendly and careful with the truck. [ View ]
    Poster:Lester Lockamy
    Date:1/24/2015 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Ricky Leon is South Beach Transport's Best Agent
    Review:My contact person Ricky Leon really cared and all my inquiries were answered promptly. We were also happy with the Carriers they assigned to transport all our cars. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Bilkha
    Date:1/22/2015 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: 1967 Ranchero
    Review:Excellent communication, fast delivery and very reasonable pricing for non-driveable vehicle. I would definitely recommend South Beach Towing for your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:1/21/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping a Car
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and we had a complicated pickup and delivery to negotiate. David was great at working the entire end to end experience. The truck driver was not ideal (limited knowledge of our car - a 5-speed and limited E... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:1/21/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Ranger transport
    Review:was done as ordered no negatives no damage to my vehicle. would use them again. The price was right, the customer service was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Frank S.
    Date:1/20/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I thought that when my two Freightliners (FedEx trucks) were picked up on 12/26 2014 that the drivers were leaving for TX immediately. I called the driver on Monday 12/29 for an update on his location and he had still not left for TX.The trucks were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel D
    Date:1/20/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:When I booked the transport Nicole explained the process. The vehicle was picked up without my inspection and delivered without an inspection. Inspection the following morning revealed a crack in the windshield as a result of the transportation. We... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyrsti
    Date:1/20/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:South Beach Transport Staed In Touch With Me Every Step Of Process And Delviery,Excellent Customer Serive 5 Stars [ View ]
    Poster:WilliamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup time
    Review:I originally scheduled the pickup for Monday, Dec. 1. On the previous Saturday morning I received a call from my contact person asking if I could have the vehicle ready for pickup by 5 p.m. that day. I blew my top because I had nothing ready to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frances Rifkin
    Date:1/20/2015 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Alternative pick-up locations
    Review:My only complaint was that I was told they could get it moved from Del Norte and then they said they couldn't get a truck to go up there so I had to have the seller drop the truck off in Colorado Springs at a location the truck driver suggested that ... [ More ]
    Poster:John L
    Date:1/20/2015 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:South Beach Transport provided outstanding service. They were extremely honest, knowledgeable, and safe. They arrived at our driveway on time, safely off-loaded our vehicle and parked it in our driveway. I would recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:James Middleton
    Date:1/20/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: very good experience
    Review:The driver arrived on schedule and was very knowledgeable of the auto transport business, he strapped down the car with care and delivered the car just when he said he would be there. I'm very pleased [ View ]
    Poster:lance
    Date:1/20/2015 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Review:Ricky was very up front about the delivery. The same day I signed papers he had the Lexus 470 picked up (Thursday) the car was delivered on Sunday. He had an accurate time line and they were on time. I felt the service was so good my brother in law i... [ More ]
    Poster:mac
    Date:1/20/2015 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Price
    Poster:mac
    Date:1/20/2015 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: TX to NM
    Review:Professional customer service, honest and reliable. I was very impressed with the respose time on my email questions. Once I decided to go with South Beach, I emailed them and they called right away. They were able to have my truck picked up that ... [ More ]
    Poster:April Stirman
    Date:1/20/2015 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier
    Review:Received a call from the carrier letting me know when the car was to arrive. They wanted to meet me at a WalMart parking lot to complete the transaction. In view of the fact the car was not registered or insured, this was not acceptable. A call to... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Lamb