View 144,648 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,649th Review now!
South Beach Transport
Location:13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 317 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 26.42% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 73.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Review:Allen did a fantastic job dealing with my erratic schedule. Definitely plan to use him again. He went above and beyond to help me find shipping rates for several vehicles in in random locales. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Wallace
    Date:7/30/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Quick, Fast, and in a Hurry.
    Review:Though my case was off to a rough start due to errors on my part, South Beach managed to find a transport the same day I was able to get back in contact with them. Given the estimated date of delivery by the driver, I was amazed at how quickly they m... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:7/29/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Exelent service
    Review:I'm glad that I found South Beach Transportation,their service was really fast,honest people. I talked with Joe Ortega.He was really patient guy with me,I got a great deal with the company from California to New York,my car was shipped really fast. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Liza galanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:the service was great the estimated costs were correct and the transporter was pleaseant and cared about the product. [ View ]
    Poster:David Jackson
    Date:7/29/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:VERY HONEST AND GOT THE JOB DONE ! EVERYTHING SHIPPED ARRIVE IN SAME CONDITION AS WEHEN IT LEFT VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST PLEASURE TO WORK WITH THEM [ View ]
    Poster:BILLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: From NY to CA
    Review:Miah Park was phenomenal in her communication and her help as we struggled to find a carrier for our car in the middle of the summer. She followed up immediately, clearly, and professionally even though the carrier we did find was less than perfect ... [ More ]
    Poster:JMW
    Date:7/28/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Review:Javier helped me throughout the entire process. He was very helpful and I could always reach him at the first second. Great services and great help. Would definitely recommend booking with him. [ View ]
    Poster:Yuchi
    Date:7/28/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Ideal Auto transport service!
    Review:I was satisfied overall with the entire process from scheduling for pickup and all the way to delivery. Nelson Smith was quite clear as to what needed to happen for the transport to go as smooth as possible. He also assured me of a safe and reliable ... [ More ]
    Poster:Antonio
    Date:7/28/2014 1:57:00 PM
    Review:I will keep south beach transport in my phone book. if i ever need a vehicle transported again, i wont even look for price quotes. going with south beach transport every time. Daniel was my representative from this company and he did an excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey ReadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Overall, honest company
    Review:I started out working with Kevin a couple months before I wanted to ship my car. We tried to do terminal shipping, and he seemed pretty confident he could make it work. But after posting it for a few days, he couldn't find any drivers that had termin... [ More ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:7/28/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Ralph Morris
    Review:I was very please with South Beach Transport. I tried several transport company to get my vehicle transported from NY to Fl. what a night mire. Through the internet I found South Beach Transport. Alan Ortega was the most honesty and pleasant person ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph Morris
    Date:7/26/2014 9:25:00 AM
    Review:Recently we had to ship my daughters car from Florida to New York as she had just graduated from college and we did not think the car would be able to be driven that distance. We were very skeptical about doing this as we heard many horror stories ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna B
    Date:7/25/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: 66 Mustang Transport
    Review:I would like to specifically Thank Alan Ortega for a most excellent job of communication and his tireless work to get our classic car transported. It arrived in 1 Day in perfect condition! Driver of vehicle most courteous (Michael) and brought the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Tino
    Date:7/24/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Carrier
    Review:I am very happy to make a good choice for my car transportation with South Beach Transportation. Especially is very pleased to work with Joe Ortega who make every thing become simple for me for the first time of using car transportation service. I to... [ More ]
    Poster:Thang Phan
    Date:7/23/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:I am very happy with South Beach transport shipping process. All communication was thru email. I got very prompt response and good price. The truck driver was very polite and responsible. [ View ]
    Poster:Jayasree S
    Date:7/23/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I've used them for two cross country moves and they were proactive and responsive. I would recommend them to anyone interested. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Lapish
    Date:7/23/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Experience
    Review:The vehicle was Picked up on wednesday late night and dropped off friday evening, that's what I call fast shipping. There were no issues, I had great communication with Manny and the Truck driver with text and calls. Great experience, I will definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest Transport Ever "AGAIN"
    Review:This is the second time in 6 months I've used South Beach Transport to move a vehicle for me. Once again I have to say their customer service is excellent, pricing is competitive, and the car was delivered before I expected it. Thanks Joseph Ortega &... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Caruso
    Date:7/20/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Review:Dealing with Joe was great. He was very dedicated to making sure that an available driver was found promptly by contacting several of them, even while on the phone with me. He always answered the phone and sometimes even called me back after a driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/19/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto tansport
    Review:Vehicle was picked up promptly and delivered on time. No problems whatsoever with this shipment. Mark kept me advised of options and costs and the truck driver was super....very polite and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:vinceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: auto Transport contact
    Review:Miah Park handled every question and concern promptly. I was new to the works of auto transporting, to which she kindly explained it all. She is /was very enthusiatic about my request which made me feel as an important customer. If I need this servic... [ More ]
    Poster:Markus Golden
    Date:7/19/2014 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Expedition Transport
    Review:The transport scheduling and pickup went smoothly and my vehicle arrived on time!!! South Beach did an excellent job with the overall process. I would recommend my family, friends, and others to utilize their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Terell C.
    Date:7/19/2014 1:43:00 AM
    Review:Miah did a great job coordinating the whole process. She kept me informed on the date and time of dispatch and as well as estimated arrival. I would recommend using her for any auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay Vang
    Date:7/18/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: To Potential Customers
    Review:To potential transport customers, An online search brought me 8 offers for transporting my new convertible from Miami to Tallahassee. South Beach Transport was near where my car was and their price was 10 to 30% lower than other companies. Miah, the... [ More ]
    Poster:cary moon
    Date:7/17/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience!
    Review:Just want to give a shout out to Nelson. He did a great job of answering my questions, returning my calls and being upfront about what to expect. There were no hidden cost. Nelson had great customer service and representation for South Beach Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:7/17/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I worked with Miah Parker. She was very professional. She found a driver the same day I called South Beach Transport. The driver picked up my car the next day and delivered my car the day he said he would. In the end I was happy because everyone held... [ More ]
    Poster:Terell
    Date:7/16/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Complete satisfaction
    Review:I consider South Beach Transport to be very efficient. Everything went as promised. Big thanks to Mark Evans! [ View ]
    Poster:Elsa veiga
    Date:7/11/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Will definitely use again
    Review:The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner and transported as agree. Both Nelson and the shipper kept in contact so that I was aware of where the vehicle was during this process. Will definitely use South Beach Transport for any future needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:7/11/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: MIAH IS PERFECT
    Review:Miah was very friendly from the initial call. I am happy to see that some people still take pride and fine enjoyment in what they do. I felt like k was in good hands from the get-go. I have found that the team at South beach are informative, reliable... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:7/11/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Delighted
    Review: Car arrived on time, in perfect condition They were not the cheapest quote, but after a good deal of research, they had the best ratings and we decided to use them. No upfront money was also great Kevin was very helpful and a pleasure to w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack M
    Date:7/11/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Food concession Trailer Transport
    Review:I never would have thought in a million years that I would need this type of service, but It was a fortunate blessing to stumble upon Nicole Cooke, and her company South Beach Towing. Nicole made this experience for my family a smooth transition an... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail Dooley
    Date:7/10/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Daniel was extremely helpful and professional during the entire process. The initial quote was lower than what the actual cost was but the reason for it was explained to me prior to booking and made perfect sense. The increased cost ($200) was still ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:7/9/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Service and Quality
    Review:Nicole was very attentive and understanding as this was our first time transporting a car. Her guidance was invaluable to a successful experience. She followed up with us to assure we had all information on driver that we needed and then again to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Molly&John
    Date:7/9/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Liar and waste of time
    Review:Since I've wasted too much time with this company. I'm going to make it short. This company is a TRUE FRAUD and LIAR! They gave me a low price quote so I would sign contract with them and then ask for $500 more a week later. Secondly, there is NO CUS... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:7/8/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Review:Miah we very polite , honest and there was an on time pick up, I would most definitely use South Beach Transport again [ View ]
    Poster:peter gonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery from California to Michigan June 2014
    Review:From the time I contacted South Beach until the arrival time at my home in Michigan, Derrick was always on top of the delivery. Always courteous and prompt with any pertinent information about Pick up and drop off. My Audi was picked up in Sol... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:7/2/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy, No hassle
    Review:I've had my run with delivery companies before and I was a wee bit skeptical, was just about to go do it myself. A co-worker had talked me into delivery since work has been crazy and me taking days off would be risky to the business. However, after t... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan Sjogren
    Date:7/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Experience
    Review:I was in a hurry to get my car shipped, I moved at last minute and Mark Evans at South Beach Transport was able to accommodate that for me everything was great! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephania Millan
    Date:6/30/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Key West to Cutler Bay Mercedes
    Review:Nelson Smiff was a great help getting my car transported to the nearest Mercedes Dealer saving me hundreds of dollars. [ View ]
    Poster:Donny
    Date:6/30/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Mark worked hard to get my truck shipped. Very good, thank you very much. I don't know what else to say, 200 character are way way way way way too too too too too much much much much!!!! Thanks, Charles [ View ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:6/27/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Miah was so helpful in facilitating the pickup and delivery of my car. We did not make the process the easiest yet she was still understanding and attentive through the whole process. Ask for Miah whenever you call as she is more than willing to he... [ More ]
    Poster:Parker Colborn
    Date:6/26/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Miah is Great
    Review:Miah Park is awesome! She help me every step of the way. Very in formative, honest and great communication skills. Miah made my experience with this company a great one. South Beach will always be my transportation company and Miah Park as my rep. [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmie Lanail Thompson
    Date:6/26/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country transport
    Review:I was overwhelmed with the concept of shipping my car from FL to CA. I did a lot of research and found South Beach Transport had received many positive reviews and a great rating by the Better Business Bureau. Manny Cabrera was so helpful! He expl... [ More ]
    Poster: Jodi K
    Date:6/25/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: wow!
    Review:Daniel was a great help. He was extremely professional and found me a very safe and reliable carrier. They picked up on time and delivered on time. The vehicle arrived without a single scratch. The best part about my experience was Daniel’s per... [ More ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great choice, HIGHLY SUGGESTED
    Review:Derrick, did not but a marvelous job on picking my car up on time and keeping up with the transit to make me feel seucre about transporting my car. He didnt only provide me with the best customer service but he always answered his phone, emails and t... [ More ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!!
    Review:Alan Ortega is a honest and genuine person. He was genuine in my concerns with transporting my vehicle(ON TIME!!!). South Beach Transport is my go to company if I transport a vehicle again. No gimmicks there! [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/24/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport Vehicle Delivery
    Review:The carrier arrived on time for the initial pickup but the vehicle would not start. The car was towed to the garage and repaired. The second scheduled pickup was at the repair shop and all went well. My vehicle was delivered earlier than I antic... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Simmons
    Date:6/24/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Review
    Review:Company held to quoted price. Company picked up car in California on day requested; Car was delivered at end destination a day prior to ETA. Experience was extremely smooth and I would use this company again should ever the need arise to transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Wallace
    Date:6/23/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport reviews
    Review:Good reviews might include great and quick service. Car was clean and in perfect comdition. Definitely will use again and advertise this company with friends and family [ View ]
    Poster:Natalie MandilegoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Expensive Mistake Choosing South Beach
    Review:Reservations made in April for June pickup. Despite numerous email and voice checks and assurances that all was confirmed,South Beach never made pickup date and could not say when they could!!! Other than a polite customer service representative wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe D'Arco