Transport Logo
View 171,689 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,690th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/15/2011
South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 303 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 25.25% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 74.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Riview for Auto Transport
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service provided to us.Pick up and delivery was on time.They made a smooth transit for the car.The owner of the company is very helpful and helped me to get receipt so that I can provide it to my employer and get the mone... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhisek Sarkar
    Date:10/3/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: My vehicle transported across country
    Review:I needed my vehicle moved from San Jose CA to Harrisburg NC at a fair price. I called around to the different transport brokers and talked with Nelson Smith at South Beach Transport. Nelson was great to work with. My car was picked up on schedule ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hartley Simpson
    Date:10/2/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting My Car
    Review:I received top notch service from South Beach Transportation. Manny Cabrera was absolutely terrific. He found a way to transport my vehicle quickly and efficiently more so he was able to resolve any issues. I will definitely look to him once again... [ More ]
    Poster:RitaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My experience with South Beach Transport was fantastic! This company was not my first choice - after getting multiple responses to my initial inquiry to transport a 1966 Triumph TR4A roadster from Syracuse, NY to the Philadelphia area, I went with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Lamberson
    Date:9/27/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Review:I was given Mr Ratto's contact information from my boss who dealt with him a couple months ago. This was the first time I have ever had a vehicle shipped so I had a lot of questions and was completely nervous since I bought the vehicle online and nev... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick James
    Date:9/26/2015 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Upstate NY-LA, CA
    Review:Navigating the crowded and confusing world of auto transport was a bit overwhelming. I transported 2 cars from NY to CA. Decided to go with South Beach Auto Transport (SBAT)because of the dozens of transport companies that contacted me with quotes An... [ More ]
    Poster:Terri McAuliffe
    Date:9/25/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to do business with AAAAA
    Review:After being Ripped off by a company called Passage Auto Transport (Stole money from my credit card, and never even contacted the dealership for pick up, dispatched a carried company without a confirmation, so the vehicle was never picked up or delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Eberhart
    Date:9/22/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Updated Revies
    Review:After posting an unhappy review about Southbeach Transport Danny contacted me and refunded me their portion of the amount charged to my card $190 to try and make things right. Told him I would update my review to reflect his efforts of trying to corr... [ More ]
    Date:9/21/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great job by Danny!
    Review:. Any issues that arose were handled immediately by Danny' COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENTLY,This was a great experience before I could even get legal contract signed Danny had a carrier lined up! Any issues that arose were handled immediately and commun... [ More ]
    Poster:Geo jung
    Date:9/20/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I was so pleased with the service. I was so worried about sending my daughters car to her this way, but South Beach Transport made it so easy. I was happy with the pickup service and driver. I stayed and watched the driver load the car and I felt ... [ More ]
    Date:9/17/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: escellent service
    Review:All contacts including the driver were very knowledgeable and efficient. The car was delivered on time with no damage. It was a real pleasure doing business with them. I would gladly recommrnd them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:james hill
    Date:9/14/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Review:I called South Beach Transport last month and talked with Danny, he was fantastic to deal with, he was honest, reliable and professional. The price was fair. The service was excellent. I know there are other transport companies out there, but I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin M.
    Date:9/14/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Increased quote, LATE pickup, safe and on-time delivery
    Review:Good: quick email response, safe and on-time delivery Bad: original quote increased by 100$ and LATE pickup I was doing my summer internship in California. In the last couple of days in CA, I was planning my trip back to Massachusetts. My wife a... [ More ]
    Date:9/14/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:I had an excellent experience with South Bay Transport. They moved our SUV from MA to CA with no issues - communication was great throughout the process. Vehicle even arrived a couple of days early which was great. I would highly recommend this co... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate O.
    Date:9/12/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: manny at south beach transport
    Review:These guys absolutely rock, they went well out of their way to ensure I was well taken care of. If I or anyone I know Ever needs a vic. moved again I'll sure be giving them a call! [ View ]
    Date:9/9/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle
    Review:Company was easy to deal with. Friendly staff, and never waited very long for a response. Only negative was that they would not negotiate the quoted price of transport. Would use again . [ View ]
    Date:9/4/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:This was my first time using Transport Quotes. I received the quote and contacted Bryan immediately. He jumped on it during a WEEKEND when other brokers aren't even answering their phones. He had the pick up set up and dealt with the haulers the e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C
    Date:9/4/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Review:South Beach Transport know how to take care of the customer. From the first email when Danny called. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and honest right up front. He did exactly what he said he would do and more. I knew from that first phone call this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent Sheppard
    Date:9/4/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: South Beach Transport car carrier can be trusted and honest company when it comes to shipping your car to any part in U.S. The person I have deal with was so accommodating everytime I need to know where the location of there car carrier. If ever I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danilo MercadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Cios
    Review:For a variety of reasons including an unfavorable pickup area I wound up not using South Beach but Jim Cios was great every step of the way to work with and I would try to use him if there is a next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Barron
    Date:9/1/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Fast service and exactly as promised
    Review:I was able to reach a contact broker right away and he arranged to have my vehicle transported the same day. I was amazed that I made my phone call at 7 am and my vehicle was delivered by 1:30 pm. Wonderful customer service and my broker answered all... [ More ]
    Poster:Juli M
    Date:8/30/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Review:South Beach Transport provided me with excellent service when I was needing my golf cart shipped. They were very accommodating, since I didn¡¦t have the cash for my deposit, they were able to charge my credit card. They picked up and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:HL Figueroa
    Date:8/20/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:This was top notch service from start to finish. That means timely communication, truthfulness, time of pickup, time of drop-off and follow-up. Even the time difference (3 hours) was made easy by South Transport. I had a few unknowns until t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Harless
    Date:8/20/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I have never had to have a vehicle transported before and was abit nervous. After doing some reviews on the internet I chose SouthBeachTransport. Nicole Cooke was the person who assisted us. She knows her business, she was very responsive to our c... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Klingelberger
    Date:8/19/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport Experience
    Review:This company worked out well. Good price and ended up being cheaper than they originally quoted. Jim was very helpful and helped me pick a reputable carrier. Would use again! [ View ]
    Date:8/19/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport, Jim Cios - Excellent Service
    Review:I would definitely use South Beach Transport again, and highly recommend them. I dealt with Jim Cios who was professional, honest, returned phone calls immediately, and followed through with my requests and getting questions answered immediately. H... [ More ]
    Date:8/18/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: My car arrived without any problem
    Review:My Honda Civic was picked up as scheduled and the driver was prompt and polite. Alex was easy to get a hold of and everything went well. My car arrived one day earlier than promised and I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria C.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:After several days of looking and talking with different company to deliver my car from Boston to California - Alex call me with best price much better price - they pick up the car on time - they delivered on time - as a first time customer and bein... [ More ]
    Date:8/17/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: These guys were great!
    Review:Moving can be a nightmare! After numerous 'surprises' from other car moving companies who never came to pick up our car and were playing phone games with us, it was refreshing to find a company that is reliable and can fulfill the service on time and... [ More ]
    Poster:Daria V
    Date:8/14/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: very good experience.Good job done by Alon and Charlie (driver)
    Review:I want to thank Alon in in order to provide me the driver the moment I asked him.And also the driver Charlie is awesome who took my fear off and did a very good job in updating me about my car timely...!! It was nice expericence for me and would ... [ More ]
    Date:8/13/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I found them to be honest and not pushy at all. They always explained what would happen and always check back with me to make sure everything was ok. I would recommend South Beach Transport to anyone who need to transport their vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Begin
    Date:8/12/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: race car transport
    Review:driver was there at the sellers the day the car was released 7-29-15 the seller then emailed me to show me a picture of the car being loaded, everything went very smooth. arrived at my house in galt calif. 8-1-15 at 5:20 pm. called me at 10:00 am 8-1... [ More ]
    Date:8/9/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: race car transport
    Date:8/9/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Review:These are honest, trustworthy people. They always kept in contact to keep me aware of the status of the transport. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Date:8/8/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Nissan Rogue
    Review:Southbeach was professional and very customer service oriented!!😀😀 Alan and Danny always kept me updated on when the driver would pick up my ROGUE. Mr. Tyler who brought my car to Lumberton - was very professional and honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Ravi Agarwal
    Date:8/7/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from NY to LA
    Review:I had never done this before so I was very hesitant. It was an excellent experience. My car is here and I couldn't be happier. I had put stuff in the trunk and I was really worried about that. Did not have to be, every piece was there where it suppo... [ More ]
    Poster:waldemar fernandez
    Date:8/7/2015 3:45:00 AM
    Review:Very pleasantly surprised. Alex was top notch and the driver was extremely courteous and nice. Highly recommended and get your car shipped safely and correctly. [ View ]
    Date:8/4/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:If you use this company, contact Manny because he is the ONLY reason I would go with this company again. I wouldn't go with the carrier again because they are the reason the vehicle left and arrived late. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Cook
    Date:7/29/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:If you use this company, contact Manny - he stayed in contact with me throughout the whole transport - even when I was upset with the carrier. I will use this company again if and/or when I transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Cook
    Date:7/29/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Nelson Smith was very knowledgeable and very patient. This was my first time shipping my car and I needed much explained. My move date was changed and Nelson called me back the next day with suitable arrangements. The actual transport drivers made ... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:Jim Cios was Great! Kept in touch.. My car was picked up and delivered in one day!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Not a scratch on it.. Thank you again Kindest Regards Nancy Riesel [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy RieselThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1988 Cadillac Allante transport
    Review:Found me a carrier the same day, vehicle pickup on a Friday and delivered on a Monday morning. Jim was excellent to work with and answered all my communication questions quickly. Price was very responsible, however the quote only listed the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael DiMariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport:TX to HI
    Review:Great service and communication! Vehicle arrived on-time and in good shape! Alex was very responsive and accommodating! He met all the requests in a timely and cost efficient manner considering the circumstances! Great experience! [ View ]
    Date:7/24/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:South Beach Transport was very helpful in arranging the p/u and delivery of my vehicle. Everyone involved was nice to deal with, from the account manager to the driver. I wish everything in my life was this easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran Webb
    Date:7/24/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: How to transport your car from NY to CA in busy time.
    Review:Although I drive for 3 hours from my place to Long Island, NY for the carrier to pick up the car, I still think that I am lucky to ship my sedan before my departure to California. During the summer time, it is really hard to persuade the track dr... [ More ]
    Date:7/23/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:This company is great they were able to work around our schedule and even managed to work around a couple on incovenient hiccups a long the way. Their customer service was amazing always polite and effecient. I give them 5/5 stars!! [ View ]
    Poster:C. Garcia
    Date:7/23/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Manny provided great service from the beginning all the way till my vehicle was delivered. My car was picked up and delivered on time and Manny got it done with the price he quoted me and didn't change it, which I was very happy with! I would definel... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport review
    Review:I had a previous booking with another company. Paid my deposit and was given a pick up window. I had been in contact with the previous co for months prior to scheduled pickup and everytime I spoke with dispatch, I was made to feel I was being a PIA. ... [ More ]
    Date:7/21/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:When I was researching car transport companies, I was super weary whenever a sales person contacted me because I had several unpleasant experiences in the past. Ricky from Southbeach Auto Transport was friendly, honest, and extremely knowledgable. He... [ More ]
    Date:7/21/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Alan and Danny made this a great experience. They kept me informed, and set this up in a day or 2. The driver called me to let me know when he was going to pick up my car, and when he actually was there to do it. He ran a few hours late on delivery... [ More ]
    Date:7/20/2015 8:46:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.