View 169,673 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,674th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 331 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 27.58% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 72.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:This was my first time using Transport Quotes. I received the quote and contacted Bryan immediately. He jumped on it during a WEEKEND when other brokers aren't even answering their phones. He had the pick up set up and dealt with the haulers the e... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael C
    Date:9/4/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Review:South Beach Transport know how to take care of the customer. From the first email when Danny called. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and honest right up front. He did exactly what he said he would do and more. I knew from that first phone call this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kent Sheppard
    Date:9/4/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review: South Beach Transport car carrier can be trusted and honest company when it comes to shipping your car to any part in U.S. The person I have deal with was so accommodating everytime I need to know where the location of there car carrier. If ever I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Danilo MercadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Jim Cios
    Review:For a variety of reasons including an unfavorable pickup area I wound up not using South Beach but Jim Cios was great every step of the way to work with and I would try to use him if there is a next time. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Barron
    Date:9/1/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Fast service and exactly as promised
    Review:I was able to reach a contact broker right away and he arranged to have my vehicle transported the same day. I was amazed that I made my phone call at 7 am and my vehicle was delivered by 1:30 pm. Wonderful customer service and my broker answered all... [ More ]
    Poster:Juli M
    Date:8/30/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Review:South Beach Transport provided me with excellent service when I was needing my golf cart shipped. They were very accommodating, since I didn¡¦t have the cash for my deposit, they were able to charge my credit card. They picked up and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:HL Figueroa
    Date:8/20/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:This was top notch service from start to finish. That means timely communication, truthfulness, time of pickup, time of drop-off and follow-up. Even the time difference (3 hours) was made easy by South Transport. I had a few unknowns until t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Harless
    Date:8/20/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I have never had to have a vehicle transported before and was abit nervous. After doing some reviews on the internet I chose SouthBeachTransport. Nicole Cooke was the person who assisted us. She knows her business, she was very responsive to our c... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl Klingelberger
    Date:8/19/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport Experience
    Review:This company worked out well. Good price and ended up being cheaper than they originally quoted. Jim was very helpful and helped me pick a reputable carrier. Would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Remington
    Date:8/19/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport, Jim Cios - Excellent Service
    Review:I would definitely use South Beach Transport again, and highly recommend them. I dealt with Jim Cios who was professional, honest, returned phone calls immediately, and followed through with my requests and getting questions answered immediately. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:8/18/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: My car arrived without any problem
    Review:My Honda Civic was picked up as scheduled and the driver was prompt and polite. Alex was easy to get a hold of and everything went well. My car arrived one day earlier than promised and I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria C.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Delivery
    Review:After several days of looking and talking with different company to deliver my car from Boston to California - Alex call me with best price much better price - they pick up the car on time - they delivered on time - as a first time customer and bein... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:8/17/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: These guys were great!
    Review:Moving can be a nightmare! After numerous 'surprises' from other car moving companies who never came to pick up our car and were playing phone games with us, it was refreshing to find a company that is reliable and can fulfill the service on time and... [ More ]
    Poster:Daria V
    Date:8/14/2015 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: very good experience.Good job done by Alon and Charlie (driver)
    Review:I want to thank Alon in in order to provide me the driver the moment I asked him.And also the driver Charlie is awesome who took my fear off and did a very good job in updating me about my car timely...!! It was nice expericence for me and would ... [ More ]
    Poster:santosh
    Date:8/13/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I found them to be honest and not pushy at all. They always explained what would happen and always check back with me to make sure everything was ok. I would recommend South Beach Transport to anyone who need to transport their vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard Begin
    Date:8/12/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: race car transport
    Review:driver was there at the sellers the day the car was released 7-29-15 the seller then emailed me to show me a picture of the car being loaded, everything went very smooth. arrived at my house in galt calif. 8-1-15 at 5:20 pm. called me at 10:00 am 8-1... [ More ]
    Poster:larry
    Date:8/9/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: race car transport
    Poster:larry
    Date:8/9/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Review:These are honest, trustworthy people. They always kept in contact to keep me aware of the status of the transport. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:8/8/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Nissan Rogue
    Review:Southbeach was professional and very customer service oriented!!😀😀 Alan and Danny always kept me updated on when the driver would pick up my ROGUE. Mr. Tyler who brought my car to Lumberton - was very professional and honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. Ravi Agarwal
    Date:8/7/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport from NY to LA
    Review:I had never done this before so I was very hesitant. It was an excellent experience. My car is here and I couldn't be happier. I had put stuff in the trunk and I was really worried about that. Did not have to be, every piece was there where it suppo... [ More ]
    Poster:waldemar fernandez
    Date:8/7/2015 3:45:00 AM
    Review:Very pleasantly surprised. Alex was top notch and the driver was extremely courteous and nice. Highly recommended and get your car shipped safely and correctly. [ View ]
    Poster:Sal
    Date:8/4/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:If you use this company, contact Manny because he is the ONLY reason I would go with this company again. I wouldn't go with the carrier again because they are the reason the vehicle left and arrived late. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Cook
    Date:7/29/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Manny
    Review:If you use this company, contact Manny - he stayed in contact with me throughout the whole transport - even when I was upset with the carrier. I will use this company again if and/or when I transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce Cook
    Date:7/29/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Nelson Smith was very knowledgeable and very patient. This was my first time shipping my car and I needed much explained. My move date was changed and Nelson called me back the next day with suitable arrangements. The actual transport drivers made ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:7/29/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:Jim Cios was Great! Kept in touch.. My car was picked up and delivered in one day!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Not a scratch on it.. Thank you again Kindest Regards Nancy Riesel [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy RieselThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1988 Cadillac Allante transport
    Review:Found me a carrier the same day, vehicle pickup on a Friday and delivered on a Monday morning. Jim was excellent to work with and answered all my communication questions quickly. Price was very responsible, however the quote only listed the transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael DiMariaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport:TX to HI
    Review:Great service and communication! Vehicle arrived on-time and in good shape! Alex was very responsive and accommodating! He met all the requests in a timely and cost efficient manner considering the circumstances! Great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Henry
    Date:7/24/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:South Beach Transport was very helpful in arranging the p/u and delivery of my vehicle. Everyone involved was nice to deal with, from the account manager to the driver. I wish everything in my life was this easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Fran Webb
    Date:7/24/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: How to transport your car from NY to CA in busy time.
    Review:Although I drive for 3 hours from my place to Long Island, NY for the carrier to pick up the car, I still think that I am lucky to ship my sedan before my departure to California. During the summer time, it is really hard to persuade the track dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:7/23/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:This company is great they were able to work around our schedule and even managed to work around a couple on incovenient hiccups a long the way. Their customer service was amazing always polite and effecient. I give them 5/5 stars!! [ View ]
    Poster:C. Garcia
    Date:7/23/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Manny provided great service from the beginning all the way till my vehicle was delivered. My car was picked up and delivered on time and Manny got it done with the price he quoted me and didn't change it, which I was very happy with! I would definel... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport review
    Review:I had a previous booking with another company. Paid my deposit and was given a pick up window. I had been in contact with the previous co for months prior to scheduled pickup and everytime I spoke with dispatch, I was made to feel I was being a PIA. ... [ More ]
    Poster:debi
    Date:7/21/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing!
    Review:When I was researching car transport companies, I was super weary whenever a sales person contacted me because I had several unpleasant experiences in the past. Ricky from Southbeach Auto Transport was friendly, honest, and extremely knowledgable. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Aimee
    Date:7/21/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Alan and Danny made this a great experience. They kept me informed, and set this up in a day or 2. The driver called me to let me know when he was going to pick up my car, and when he actually was there to do it. He ran a few hours late on delivery... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/20/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport review
    Review:Overall good experience, but the communication was sometimes lacking. I wasn't aware that the delivery was COD until the driver called long after dropping the car off. He apparently didn't realize he needed to collect either, so I received a lot of p... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt M
    Date:7/17/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: AZ -VT FULL SIZE DUALLY
    Review:Alex from South Beach customs is very easy to get along with he talked me through the whole process and how it work's. it was my first time using a vehicle transport company I did have to ship a very large full size dually it was modified so my new ... [ More ]
    Poster:J Johnson
    Date:7/17/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Overall meets the expectation
    Review:I am happy with the service on July 2015. Vehicle transport from Houston To Warrenville. The price was $625 Last year I transported another car for $550 with different company. For reference [ View ]
    Poster:MARCO
    Date:7/16/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: very happy
    Review:Nelson was professional and made it simple and painless. Everything was within my budget. My vehicle arrived safely and when I expected it. Would use them again. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:7/15/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Review:It was a great experience! I was unfamiliar with transporting my vehicle but Irais made sure this process was stress free from start to finish! I wouldn't hesitate to give them a call again. I will be referring everyone to this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Joleen
    Date:7/15/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: A NO vote
    Review:They said no problem on picking it up and delivering it. They were wrong on both counts. They warned me about other companies that get your agreement and then change the quote price...they did that exact thing. They promised to stay in daily contact ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/14/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: California to North Carolina
    Review:Relocated from Ca. to NC. This company shipped 2 cars for me for a little over what other company were charging for 1. I was a bit skeptical about this but figured being that the cars were older and belong to teenagers I would do it. I washed both ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Hugo Gutierrez
    Date:7/14/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fabulous Service from South Beach Transport!!
    Review:When I put an e-mail out for bids on transporting my car from Hawaii to New Jersey, I was bombarded with a plethora of quotes from at least a dozen transport companies. After reading the numerous positive reviews for South Beach, I did not even cons... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane L.
    Date:7/12/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfaction
    Review:This was a great experience- contact was complete, and I was continually kept in the loop as to everything that took place in the transport, from the beginning right to the end! I'd recommend this transport company to anyone, and I'd most definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Don G.
    Date:7/10/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Every Step of the Way
    Review:Selecting a company to transport a Tacoma cross-country was not an easy process. Lots of mumbo jumbo, pushy to ambivalent sales people and a fairly tight range of pricing were part of the mix. After reviewing about 15 quotes, two or three companies... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff M.
    Date:7/8/2015 4:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service and Staff
    Review:Since this is the first time I've had the personal experience in shipping a car across the country, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I must say that Sara Lopez w/South Beach Transport eased my mind and made the experience relatively easy. I ev... [ More ]
    Poster:John H.
    Date:7/7/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Southbeach is great!!
    Review:I was quite tentative about using a car transport system and expressed my concern to Mr. Ortega. He was quite informative and spent a great deal of time explaining the business of car transport to me. Mr. Ortega arranged a pick up time and my car wa... [ More ]
    Poster:CPH
    Date:7/3/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Washington State To Alabama 2594 Miles Away!!
    Review:Alex contacted me initially via text message which is good for my VERY busy daytime schedule. He responded PROMPTLY to my text message reply. He initially gave me information on how to check the scams that are SADLY often done in the HIGHLY competiti... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr. Bracey
    Date:6/30/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Review:I am very happy and satisfied with the service I got from Alan and Dan. They worked with us and arranged to have the driver meet us and drop the car off at our convenience. They took a personal interest and ensured a smooth delivery especially after... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda O
    Date:6/30/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Review:Was very helpful in giving me the information that i needed and guided me through the whole process. Very courteous and very knowledgeable about the process, gave me updates on when vehicle would be picked up and delivered. No problems with anything.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Bateman
    Date:6/26/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:I sent a quote request and Alex Ratto sent me a text asking me to check out South Beach Transport. I read numerous reviews by satisfied customers. The price was reasonable and I will use them in the future. Alex keeps his phone on and gets back to yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:6/23/2015 4:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14