View 179,177 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,178th Review now!

View South Beach Transport's New Profile

South Beach Transport
13200 SW 128 St
Miami, FL 33186
Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Secondary Phone Number:1-888-505-SHIP (7447)
Website:http://www.SouthBeachTransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/15/2011

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Have your own experience with South Beach Transport to share?

South Beach Transport reports that they have an average of 1200 customers per year. Currently, this site has 258 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 21.50% of South Beach Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 78.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on South Beach Transport
    Subject: best service
    Review:I must say at first I didn't think they could pick up and deliver my car for only $300 I've called so many other companies that told me one price , but then wantted to change the price after the paper work was done , NOT WITH THIS COMPANY! , take it... [ More ]
    Poster:samuel shaverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2016 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Auto Transport
    Review:Everything went perfect from pickup to delivery, this had to be the easiest transport ever, they always answered my calls and kept me in the loop. Thank you South Beach Transport and Rene Anthony! Without you I would of not known what to do, I was in... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene Gomez
    Date:2/10/2016 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: The Real Deal!
    Review:First let me say this was my first time ever towing a car more than a couple of miles. I was looking to tow my car from Virginia back to Geogia. Many transport companies contacted me via email and text. I looked one company who was little cheaper but... [ More ]
    Poster:Lace'
    Date:2/2/2016 2:04:00 AM
    Subject: lexus transport
    Review:Jim is a good guy to deal with [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Haase
    Date:1/29/2016 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Very good service and good price, Have used before, will use again and would recommend to others. A real "can do" service, quickly responding to changing needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Kate Maynard
    Date:1/28/2016 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jim knows his stuff
    Review:Jim was EXTREMELY proactive and calming through all the confusion. The driver never contacted me with a pick up time and so I called Jim for a status update. He figured out what the problem was (truck repairs took longer due to holidays) and was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Rene Beadle
    Date:1/25/2016 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Transport FL to AZ
    Review:Shipping a vehicle begins with a mass flow of emails and phone calls from brokers. Have to say that Nicole talked to me like we were old friends....it was such a pleasant change from the other calls. Nicole talked me through the process even though... [ More ]
    Poster:Lanny
    Date:1/24/2016 12:42:00 AM
    Review:This is the second time I have used them. That says it all right there. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Lose
    Date:1/23/2016 10:57:00 PM
    Review:Definitely gave me a great service. Nice people and very responsablez [ View ]
    Poster:Jhussef estrada
    Date:1/23/2016 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!
    Review:I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT BOTH THE COMPANY AND THE AMAZING HELP ANDY WAS. ANDY WAS JUST GREAT. HE CONSTANTLY PROVIDED ME WITH THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. HE WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN I CALLED AND HE ALWAYS KEPT ME UP TO DATE ON THE STATUS... [ More ]
    Poster:BIANCA ALEMAN
    Date:1/23/2016 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly & Fast
    Review:I was contacted immediately after I put my info out. South Beach gave me a call within minutes and already had a truck in my area! It was instantly picked up and on its way in a couple days. They gave me no trouble at all, it was nicely coordinated.... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Carillo
    Date:1/20/2016 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Was given a price of $690 to transport jeep wrangler from New Jersey to florida. They told me the would be there Monday to pick up truck. Monday came and they never showed I called them and they said Tuesday and I waited and they said they couldn't f... [ More ]
    Poster:JAMES Monzo
    Date:1/20/2016 3:46:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:I signed a contract to move my son's vintage Chevy truck from Dallas to Houston with South Beach Transport's Manny Cabrera, and within an hour, Manny called me, to tell me they had someone who could pick up the truck that very day! Manny gave me the ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bruce
    Date:1/13/2016 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: South Beach Transport
    Review:Manny at South Beach transport went above and beyond to accommodate my request. From Beginning to end the friendly, honest customer service he provided let me rest assured my vehicle was in good hands. He also provided the most reasonable quote aroun... [ More ]
    Poster:Arianna
    Date:1/7/2016 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: smooth and easy process
    Review:Worked with Manny. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. I could call or text him and he was always very responsive. Pickup and drop off process was smooth. Price seemed to be competitive. Overall I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:1/3/2016 9:32:00 PM
    Review:Manny Cabrera is wonderful and has great customer service. He is always available and returns calls or text immediately. Manny makes sure everything is in order. He will work with you. Rates are very good. I will use this company again and will re... [ More ]
    Poster:K Glassco
    Date:12/30/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ricky Leon
    Review:I had a very positive experience with South Beach Transport. Ricky Leon exceeded my expectations, and was very proactive with sharing helpful information. I had great service, and would certainly use this company again or recommend them to anyone loo... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:12/22/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country car transport
    Review:I arranged this transport for my bosses car. Of course, my performance is on the line as well as that of the transport company. From start to finish, everything was well done, prompt and professional. My boss was extremely happy, which makes me ha... [ More ]
    Poster:pam
    Date:12/21/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Successful transport of my Mercedes SUV
    Review:When I wanted to transport, I got flooded with quotes. One, out of all stood aside. that was from David Houston from South Beach Transport. I have no clue about South Beach Transport and this was my first time transporting the car, however, David's p... [ More ]
    Poster:ajit singh
    Date:12/21/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Good deal!
    Review:They gave me the best price and quickest delivery. I was very pleased with the results. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Tome
    Date:12/17/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transporting Service!
    Review:South Beach Transports never disappointed my needs and concerns as Bryan was more than helpful with the times/dates of my pick up and arrival of my vehicle! He made sure beyond the call of duty that I was happy and not worried about the transportati... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Burns
    Date:12/16/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ricky Leon and South Beach Transport did a great job
    Review:Ricky contacted me on a timely basis after I began to search for carriers that could transport my vehicle from California to Florida. Ricky's quote was not the lowest quote, but I developed confidence in Ricky through our interaction and the researc... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Kamp
    Date:12/15/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Just okay
    Review:Car delivery went well enough... However the contact & details of the process that were promised before shipment never materialized. Even though I was told that I would get contact information for the driver etc. ~ the actual details never came. Plus... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Benet
    Date:12/14/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty good is about it
    Poster:Mike Benet
    Date:12/14/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Very efficient and great price! David Houstoun was always available to answer all of my questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:12/9/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:My experience with John P. at South Beach Transport was above and beyond. The service provided was prompt and flawless with the transport of my son's vehicle from California to RI. The vehicle was picked up when promised and delivered across the en... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:12/9/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Camaro delivery from Utah to south FL
    Review:There was so many car delivery companies but chose South Beach. They gave a very reasonable quote and still were top five companies based on the ratings. My 2010 Camaro came to me without a hitch. No issues what so ever. Very happy with the company a... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Chen
    Date:12/8/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Would totally recommend these guys
    Review:I don't know how they managed it and frankly I don't care. First time getting a car shipped and just wanted to get my car across the country as smoothly as possible. Alex was able to take care of everything. I didn't have to chase him down for anythi... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/5/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Car
    Review:Awesome customer service from Alex R. He communicated with me very well, always available if needed and or returned my phone calls or email in a timely professional manner. Car was delivered on time as promised, and in the same condition as pick up.... [ More ]
    Poster:Kisha
    Date:12/3/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT TO DEAL WITH ASK FOR JIM CIOS [ View ]
    Poster:joe leone
    Date:12/2/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: customer satisfaction
    Review:I am fully satisfied with South Beach Transport the way they handled their business from start to finish. I am well informed about the scheduled pick up and delivery of my automobile. Everything is handled in a professional and timely manner. Mr.Alex... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Lai
    Date:12/1/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Review:I have to thank Nicole from South Beach Transport and Gary the transport driver for making shipping my car a good experience. I was very apprehensive about shipping my car after researching the industry. I ended up taking the approach since this was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:11/30/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Will use next time
    Review:I have used many brokers and most were more costly and slower to pickup my cars. I like that I can help set the price with out being pressured or bumped up in price to get a car loaded. Very good communication both times I have used them ( Jaguar &am... [ More ]
    Poster:gary rostetter
    Date:11/26/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:Being my first time shipping my car..I thought it went fairly smooth and received all the right information...and if it gets to FL. like they say it will...I will be more than pleased.....as I said not dealing with this before...I thought the costs w... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara L. Kane
    Date:11/24/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Move Satisfaction
    Review:Pick up and delivery was on time and as promised. Did have to change delivery point, but that was not a problem. Pick up in Brfemerton, WA was as scheduled and had a call well before truck arrived. Drop off in San Antonio was on schedule and call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Dugan
    Date:11/21/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: southbeach transport i
    Review:southbeach transport did a excellent job even when my car went from operational to in operational its was no problem alan did a awesome job with the changes on the fly yes it did cost 100 dollars more but i expected that with it going from op to inop... [ More ]
    Poster:bill turner
    Date:11/20/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with South Beach Transport
    Review:I was very apprehensive about engaging a company to transport a vehicle. South Beach Transport has a great reputation, and I found Sara Lopez to be very accessible and responsive to answer questions and work with me to get the vehicle transported. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:11/18/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time "Transporter" - easy
    Review:Leo Castillo at South Beach Transport made the communication easy, responsive and clear. He worked with a difficult transport situation dealing with a damaged race car and it came off flawlessly. Thanks Leo. [ View ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:11/17/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Leo Castillo at South Beach Transport
    Review:Mr. Castillo was 100% professional. Informative and to the point, he gave me all the information I needed to have my Lexus shipped from CT to my home in CA, with no money down until the pick-up open vehicle arrived on time (and then it was less than... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Apter
    Date:11/14/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Triumph TR-8 Transport
    Review:I had my Triumph TR-8 transported and arranged by South Beach Transport. A special thanks to Mr. David Houstoun for arranging this flawless move. David was always available to talk with to answer any of my questions. I paid $850.00 for the pickup in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry Stehlik
    Date:11/12/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Cadillac SRX
    Review:I was a little worried because I had waited to late to get my SUV shipped.I needed it moved within about a ten day window. At this late in the year the rates are high and the wait can be up to 10 days.That's what everyone told me until I contacted A... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert W Carter
    Date:11/11/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport to Florida
    Review:Andy was terrific. Returned emails and calls promptly. Was attentive to my transport request and work only not only the best deal for me, but secured a great transporter. The whole experience was easy peasy. Highly recommend Andy! Transported tw... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/11/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport to Florida
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:11/11/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting an e-bay purchase
    Review:Danny did a great job with this difficult route and pick up. The car I bought wouldn't start for two attempts and the trucker quit us. Danny found another and got the job done. He was very helpful in a tuff situation. Had to pay him $50 extra but it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Mazza
    Date:11/10/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Jim Cios was completely knowledge, professional, flexible, and patient. I will continue to avail of his services in the future. He stayed in contact with me the whole time and was always immediately available by phone to answer any questions or conce... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:11/5/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: 1036 Mullins Trailer
    Review:Alex Ratto was very professional with a reasonable transportation cost. The contract was closed expeditiously and although a few bumps in delivery Alex and Iris (Customer Service) smoothed the bumps out timely. Hats off to both of them. The tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Melvin Smith
    Date:10/29/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Review:Alan spent time with me making sure I was clear on the process and contacted me throughout to keep me updated on the status of my car. The driver was courteous and called me daily. My car was delivered earlier than expected and the price was very com... [ More ]
    Poster:AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Fast and Reliable
    Review:These guys are awesome in every way! I was relocated to Florida for a job, but I did not want to put any miles on my car so I started looking into car transport businesses and requesting numerous quotes and whatnot. This was the first time I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Elia TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I was very skeptical about moving my new BMW 640ix from Florida to PA. I called several companies and got prices all over the place ranging fro $300 to $1200.. Cost was not my primary concern, getting the car without damage and promptly was. I inve... [ More ]
    Poster:marc lipkin
    Date:10/21/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:This carrier worked with me when I made some changes due to circumstances on my end. they rescheduled and made things work when I needed them to. All I needed from them was when the pickup was and when it would be delivered - which they told me up f... [ More ]
    Poster:CB
    Date:10/21/2015 2:16:00 PM

Next Reviews on South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.