Home > Company > Directory > S > South Beach Transport

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Reviews

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 514 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 8/24/2016 12:46 AM

GOOD SERVICE. EXCELLENCE CUSTOMER SERVIC - I am very happy with the services. Leo has so much helped with transport my car and the Dispatcher has a great customer service skills. My car got picked up and dropped on time. I will prefer my famil [More]

Review by on 8/23/2016 9:17 AM

Better than I could have hoped for - I started working with another outfit, I checked with him several times ahead of time to make sure we were on track. Well, on the first day of the scheduled pickup window, he quit responding, he woul [More]

Review by on 8/19/2016 9:59 AM

Excellent Customer Service - I would like to say thanks to Manny Cabrera for giving me nothing but excellent customer service from day one. Manny had a delivery truck to pick up my Mercedes Benz CLA 250 within 2-3 days from the [More]