View 165,247 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,248th Review now!

View Ship It LLC's New Profile

Ship It LLC
1234 main street
nowhere, AL 12345
Phone Number:888-888-8888
Website:http://
Time On Site:2 Years, 3 Months. Since 4/18/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

please contact us at noreply@noreply.com
Have your own experience with Ship It LLC to share?

• Subject: Great experience
    Review:This is the fourth time I have shipped a vehicle across the US. I had one good and two previous bad experiences. This time the couple who picked up our Corvette in their enclosed truck were on time, kept us informed of where they were on their rout... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:5/7/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Review:I chose Ship It because the company had the lowest quote. Although the conventional wisdom was that the lowest quote might not necessarily offer good service, I got an excellent service. Right from my experience with the customer service to the compa... [ More ]
    Poster:Kofi Boateng
    Date:5/1/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jody is GREAT!
    Review:I do enjoyed working with Jody. This was my 1st however pray my last time shopping my car. Jody got me a great price coming from Vancouver, WA to San Antonio, TX. Jody had my back & got things straightened out. When I got a little upset becuz of... [ More ]
    Poster:Velma Straight
    Date:3/25/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Ship It; Definitely Would Use Again...
    Review:I received multiple offers to move my vehicle. Ship It's was not the lowest bid, but it wasn't the highest price either. I used their service because they were the most knowledgeable when I spoke with them and were not in a hurry to "close the d... [ More ]
    Poster:K. Harah
    Date:3/14/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:My car was picked up & delivered on time. The only thing is that the driver asked way too much to deliver the car. I had no other choice cause he first company let me down so I was up a creek and the driver knew it. The contact person really trie... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:3/10/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It Transport was excellent!
    Review:Both Victor and Michael (the driver) were great and professional. Several companies contacted me with quotes. About 1/2 of them were rude and really pushy. The other 1/2 were professional and competent. I am glad that I went with Ship It! Victor Gask... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabrina
    Date:3/3/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Michael Ortiz
    Review:Michael Ortiz is a Champion!He helped me get some vehicles back from CA to Utah in just one day from the time I spoke with him! He was very knowledgeable and very helpful! Awesome Service! I would definitely recommend them! Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:DarinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Review:My contact with Ship-I detailed the process of transporter selection and transportation cost range. The actual cost was within the range stated. The transport service was very professional and very considerate with loading and unloading of the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:David HeiserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: happy with end product and service
    Review:First time3 shipping a vehicle across states. Very nervous ,read several reviews on other companies none very good. So glad I went with John and his company. they did exactly what they promised and on time. Very Happy with this company and it's broke... [ More ]
    Poster:scott b
    Date:2/17/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Well coordinated transport from airport in Pennsylvania where my car was stranded. They did an excellent job of coordinating picking up keys from airport manager; obtaining; starting; and transporting car to Fla. without problem. Excellent work. [ View ]
    Poster:steven kanter
    Date:2/14/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: transport of 1957 chev
    Review:This is the first time I have had a car shipped and I was really worried because of all the bad stories I had been told Jody assured us he would do what he said and find us a good driver and everything could not have been better He followed through o... [ More ]
    Poster:Roger and Cherryl
    Date:1/30/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: transport of 1957 chev
    Poster:Roger and Cherryl
    Date:1/30/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Jon at Ship It LLC is great!
    Review:From our first contact, I had a great faith in Jon that he would take care of things. He was so kind, thoughtful, informative and honest throughout the whole process. He answered all our questions promptly and walked us through each step of the pro... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Johnson
    Date:11/13/2013 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It LLC
    Review:We had no idea how to ship a car. Jon responded to our request for information within hours. He answered all my questions and did exactly what he said he would do. The shipping company he found was very professional and TIMELY. They called the da... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/9/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:My daughter came home from college at OSU and there was no way I felt comfortable having my daughter drive back by herself that far. After looking at the logistics of cost for me to go out there with her and drive back (time off work, hotels, gas,... [ More ]
    Poster:Mallory Wallace