View 149,366 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,367th Review now!

View Nice Car Auto Transport's New Profile

Nice Car Auto Transport
222 North Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Phone Number:877.954.6423
Secondary Phone Number:561.705.6416
Website:http://nicecarautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/11/2011

Contact www.NiceCarAutoTransport.com for the Best Car Auto Transport Rates & Service! 877.954.6423
Have your own experience with Nice Car Auto Transport to share?

Nice Car Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 1000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 17 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.70% of Nice Car Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.30% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:They Quoted me the best price and stay on it. Great communication and shipped my Vehicle on time. Picked up my Vehicle within 4 days of confirming the order and 5th days it was on destination. I really impressed with their services and highly recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Shahid KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience and will continue to use...
    Review:I had a lot of quotes to choose from, Once I spoke to the Owner Kevin of Nice Car Auto Transport I knew this was the company to use. Kevin answered all my questions and was able to get my vehicle to me within 5 days. I will recommend this service to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:8/11/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
    Review:Truthfully. I never write reviews, but someone exhibiting this amount of unprofessionalism deserves a legitimate review. Rather than going on an entire rant about how terrible the owner is, I will just copy and a paste my direct e-mail to him: "... [ More ]
    Response:Triple Booked with three brokers at Once! First Timer Customer IS A LIAR! Regina Cullen Novato, California 94947... Customer was a nervous wreck and on prescription drugs! She had three Brokers looking for the same drivers! This is what happens when you book with more then one Broker in this competitive industry! Customer IS A LIAR! [ view ]
    Poster:Regina
    Date:7/28/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: DELIVERY
    Review:GOOD SERVICE. I WAS AMAZED AT PICKUP TO DELIVERY ON SAME DAY. DRIVER CALLED ME TWICE ABOUT TIME AND LOCATION OF DELIVERY. [ View ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR USING OUR A RATED SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:BARRY
    Date:6/25/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: transport review
    Review:Kevin is an excellent shipping coordinator! I have used Kevin for over 10 cars now and had excellent customer service and communication. All cars received had no damage. Will continue to use Kevin. HE's THE MAN!! [ View ]
    Response:THANK YOU FOR USING OUR A RATED SERVICE [ view ]
    Poster:Dave McDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Review:I highly recommend Nice Auto Car Transport. Kevin was extremely accommodating when I had to change my pick up date. My vehicle arrived in about 72 hours in pristine condition. The driver was professional and knowledgeable. If I ever need to shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie DeChaine
    Date:6/2/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Kevin didn't answer his phone or answer e mails starting two days before contracted day of pick up. When he did finally return my call he did not have pick up time. It took three extra days for pick up and he would call at the end of pick up time to ... [ More ]
    Response:THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM AND the Customer is a LIAR AND DRUNK...SNOWBIRD Linda Bauer 7304 River Hammock Dr Bradenton, Fl 34212 email-lsb10924@yahoo.com-phone-845.551.1172-845.294.2727- THIS Customer CANT EVEN ENTER HER CORRECT ORDER INFO! REALLY, WHO PAYS $725 FROM FLORIDA TO FLORIDA FOR A KIA? CUSTOMER IS A DRUNK WHO was transporting a car with over 400lbs of items Inside and was very rude. The driver had to have the client remove her items because she packed the front seats and the whole car! TRANSPORT REVIEWS IS A SCAM AND ONLY ACCEPTS MONEY TO REMOVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND TOOK DOWN MY POSITIVES REVIEWS BECAUSE I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF A SCAM! [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:5/21/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and will use Again
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle I purchased and it was very smooth transition using Kevin from Nice Car auto Transport. I will use this company and tell all my friends. Great Job! [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold
    Date:4/15/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transport of Chevy Avalanche
    Review:We were extremely pleased with Nice Car Auto Transport. Kevin walked us through the entire process of transporting our vehicle from used car/auto dealer to our hometown. He was professional and pleasant in his information. When he told us that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark S
    Date:4/13/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time experience
    Review:Kevin was great. He gave me a quote and it was spot on. I even changed the type of vehicle a few days before shipping. His quote changed, but that was expected due to a bigger vehicle. The no down Payment sold me, being that I've heard horror st... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwin Dardon
    Date:3/23/2014 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:i would use them again if i was going to transport something. Kevin kept his word. Tom the truck Driver Thanks alot. Derry [ View ]
    Poster:Derry
    Date:3/6/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great service A+
    Review:The choice of auto transport broker's is very competitive. Kevin was very helpful in taking my husband and I threw the process. I will recommend all my family and friends to use NCAT! [ View ]
    Poster:Rosa
    Date:2/1/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Good service. Nice Car Auto Transport was very easy to deal with. No issues with delivery and car arrived on time. Would definitely use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy StOnge
    Date:1/21/2014 6:10:00 AM
    Review:My car got here right on time and was in perfect shape! I will continue to use this company and recommend to all of my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle Black
    Date:12/15/2013 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Car Auto Transport
    Review:I have used other transport companies in the past and after trying Nice Car Auto Transport this year, the service is incomparable. I have to transport my vehicle a few times a year and Nice Car Auto Transport made it so easy, we will definitely use a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tara Kohle
    Date:12/9/2013 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Camaro fll-> Cali
    Review:Easiest company to deal with and Kevin was very upfront and honest with pricing, pickup times and also reassuring my car would be on time. A+++ [ View ]
    Poster:Randy blinns
    Date:10/14/2013 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: unable to keep commitments
    Review:This broker was typical of many who I've read about in reviews. A price was quoted, which was not honored by the carrier. Upcharge was a surprise when driver finally arrived and wanted $100 more than quoted by broker. Scheduling for transport was als... [ More ]
    Response:Customer is a Liar and Authorized the $100 to the driver! Info Below Gary Ragusa-Emma Ragusa 113 Stone Hill Road Colts Neck,NJ 07722 home-732.410.4482 work-347.210.6415 cell-(646) 272-8794 - - - - Original Message - - - - Subject: Re: driver disptached info From: Gary Ragusa Date: Fri, September 20, 2013 8:52 am To: "kevin@nicecarautotransport.com" Make it happen and there's another $100 in it for you. Gary 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Last eight Vin#cr133783 [ view ]
    Poster:Gary R
    Date:10/4/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Car Auto Transport #1
    Review:Outstanding service. The driver was prompt and very professional. He gave me his personal cell phone number and I was able to track my vehicle as he crossed the country. Nice Car Auto Transport deserves there A+ rating from the Better Business Bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Lacy Boyd
    Date:9/28/2013 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Oder was placed one day, next day said a driver had been dispatched and then i got a call from shipping person that the driver was there. Was delivered the next morning. No problems, car was delivered in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Garth
    Date:9/27/2013 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Good Transport Company!
    Review:I used Nice Car Auto Transport to transport my 2009 Mercedes-Benz C350 from California to Ohio. The price was competitive against other quotes, but I truly chose Nice Car Auto Transport, because of their positive customer reviews. The service was... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/9/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I was a little nervous going into making the decision to ship my car as opposed to driving but so glad I did! Customer service was great and everything went as planned. My car arrived from Angola, NY to Las Vegas, NV in 4 days... alot faster than I e... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:9/3/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Customer Service
    Review:I hired Nice Car Auto to transport my daily work truck cross country. They quoted me a great rate and Kevin (the owner) even dropped the price by $100 just because we asked. The initial contact was great and easy, but that's were the customer servi... [ More ]
    Response:This Customer was Double Booked and Never cancelled with the other Broker! I matched the Competitor Rate and Car Never Moved Being Booked With two Company's! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:9/3/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:this is the first time using a transport company. because of the odd location of truck it took about 10 days. no deposit ,professional service, no damage,would recommend,thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Great Customer! Good Luck [ view ]
    Poster:shawn foss
    Date:7/11/2013 7:55:00 AM
    Subject: BEST Service
    Review:This process/service could not have gone Smoother! Kevin was very professional and efficient..He made the process so easy and convenient.... Everything was on time on both ends and all went perfectly! This business is nothing but a true group of pr... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for Your Business, Enjoy Both Your Cars! [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Foulis
    Date:3/20/2013 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Kevin was an excellent communicator throughout the entire process. He was available by phone or email whevever I needed him, which of course lead to my complete trust in Kevin. I have used Nice Car in the past and will continue to do so in the future... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for your Business, Enjoy the Car! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Barsky
    Date:3/20/2013 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: communications
    Review:hi i had no problems dealing with NICE CAR AUTO TRANSPORT in setting up my car to get picked up in CT and delivered to CA, the process was very easy. After everything was agreed upon and signed is when I had problems. I could'nt get anyone the... [ More ]
    Response:Customer Was Not Contacted once dispatched to driver due to the fact he is receiving the car and the driver would call him once closer for 12- 24 hours prior to delivery, Not Pick- Up ! When i get the car and if there are no more problems and the car is delivered on time and in great shape i will revise my review....... David Waggoner 621 e. 6th st, apt b Long Beach, 90802 (562) 253-7039 (323) 585-0751 mebktc@aol.com 1st Avail. Pickup: 03/15/13 Date Signed: 03/14/13 Dispatched: 03/14/13 Load Estimated: 03/15/13 Delivery Estimated: 03/23/13 . [ view ]
    Poster:Dave W.
    Date:3/19/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review: I received the jeep yesterday and it was in great shape! The driver was very nice and actually brought and unloaded at the church next door to my home. My son and I were very pleased with everything. Kevin, I appreciate your working so hard to ge... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You, Enjoy the vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Darcy
    Date:2/26/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport from Florida to Arizona
    Review:This is the second time I have used Nice Car Auto Transport. Both experiences have been very good. I have found that Kevin delivers on what he promises. I requested a quote last week. Kevin responded quickly even though it was a Sunday. He gave me a ... [ More ]
    Response:thank you for your business, enjoy your car [ view ]
    Poster:Tony S
    Date:2/5/2013 11:26:00 AM
    Review:No problems at all. I liked the fact that I paid the driver and did not have to give out my credit card inofrmation nor did I have to give a deposit. All of the others I spoke with wanted a deposit up front. Kevin said the other companies would tr... [ More ]
    Response:Great Customer, enjoy the Car [ view ]
    Poster:J.H.
    Date:1/23/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:When i first contacted Kevin Bergman at Nice Car Auto Transport I was so happy with the service that kevin was providing compared to the rest of the brokers that contacted me with other rates and not being able to guarantee a pick up or delivery time... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You for Your Business, Enjoy The Car! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian F
    Date:1/20/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Pleasant Experience!
    Review:First time transporting a vehicle. Needed a weekend pickup which was arranged. Car was picked up on time and delivered 1 day early. Pleasant and easy experience. Price was right and the entire transaction was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You for Your Business, Enjoy the Car! [ view ]
    Poster:Henry F
    Date:1/18/2013 3:12:00 AM
    Review:Kevin made the arrangements to have a Ford 12 Passenger Van picked up in Texas, and a Ford F-250 Heavy Duty Crew Truck picked up in Louisiana, and deliver both to Kentucky. They arrived exactly on time. It was really nice doing business with the ow... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/29/2012 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Guys!
    Review:I got a call from Kevin after I had been delayed and jerked around by a couple of other companies. Kevin was straight up with the price, kept me updated via email, and the car was deliver a few hours earlier than promised. The driver that deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad
    Date:10/15/2012 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Contacted Kevin and he was right on top of taking care of business. Fast and dependable from start to finish. I highly recommend Kevin & Nice Car Auto Transport. Car arrived on time and the carrier (Ivan) also did a great job taking car of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:bob schneble