Home > Company > Directory > N > Nice Car Auto Transport

Boca Raton , Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Nice Car Auto Transport

More Info for Nice Car Auto Transport

We are in Business over 5 years providing Professional Service to Our Client's! We Provide a Drop off and Pick up Service at our Location to make in convenient for clients to leave their vehicle's so the Carrier can load and unload at our safe location and customer doesn't have to wait or waste time waiting for carrier! Please Visit Yelp.com to See our OFFICE and Client's Auto's!!!
Reviews

Nice Car Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton , Florida

Based on 20 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 10/27/2016 7:02 PM

BEWARE WORST COMPANY EVER TO USE - When the owner of this terrible company wanted my business, he was some what polite, But that changed as soon as I signed a contract with him [Kevin Bergman]. he told me my car would be picked up in t [More]

Review by on 10/27/2016 4:27 PM

as i said his response was more lies - The car was running fine zero rust 45000 original miles. please call tom tom towing too confirm I'm correct. and see what a lying sack of you know what kevin [the liar ] bergman is.And I'm sorry you t [More]

Review by on 8/9/2016 1:22 PM

Great Customer Service - Best Transport service! Speak to the owner Kevin when you call and he will make the Transport of your vehicle a easy and stress-less move for you! I would recommend anyone to use Nice Car Auto Transpo [More]

Nice Car Auto Transport - Thank you for using our service to transport your car! Please refer a friend and get a FREE $25 GAS CARD!